So I just had an idea. Bear with me here...
What if every post had like a bit of room below it where everyone could put links or quotes or whatever. Just so everyone could read those quotes or click on those links every time they saw one of your posts.
It would be kinda like when you sign a letter or something. Like a signature or something. We could call it something cool and hip like a 'siggy'. Not to be confused with saggy, a ciggy or Iggy Azalea.

Mine would probably say something really clever that would make you go 'Wow, that's so clever!' or something really funny that would make you go 'haha so funny!'.

If this website had siggies, what would yours say?
Holy crap, that wasn't even intentional

So I've finally gotten to a point where I'm making bear puns without realising it. I'm not sure if I should be proud or concerned.
Quote by Baby Joel
bear-pic

goddamnit!! I wanted to do that!

btw, I just now got your user-name. nice!
stupid financial might of major record labels. I recognised what your thread title was a homage to.
sounds like a waste of space, I'd probably turn them off and then tell everyone how much better I am than them because I turned them off.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
Mine would prolly read; Ultimate Best Friends Forever, and there'd be a link to your profile.

Quote by whywefight
sounds like a waste of space, I'd probably turn them off and then tell everyone how much better I am than them because I turned them off.

That would be awesome!
Quote by RylanThePotato
I can't bear to see another bear pun on this forum

It was entirely unintentional and I will try my very best to keep all my puns limited to other animals.

Let's get this back on topic please...
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
^no, stop it. this thread is about me. talk about me!

What would be in your siggy?
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Nov 13, 2014,
probably quoting funny stuff people said, while also advertising my music and a really really reealllllyyyyy deep quote nobody cares about
That's a great idea! Siggys sound awesome. Think about all the deep stuff we could learn about one another
We could even circlejerk by showing that we are electronically married to other users, to help us convey that we're not socially inept!
That's a great idea! Although personally I'd rather show that I'm electronically bff'd to UltimateGuizar. But it's the same principle, so good stuff. Keep it coming guys!
Ah, but I figured we could make that our anthem.
But alright, just let me look for a new anthem then.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Ah, but I figured we could make that our anthem.
But alright, just let me look for a new anthem then.

If you want it as our official anthem, I can probably overlook the fact that it's Nickleback.
Last edited by songbird64 at Nov 13, 2014,
^ I like that one. But the Nickleback one is a bit more fitting for an alliance.

The real question though: How do we go about getting siggys on here?

Btw: I never knew you were a bear, BjarnedeGraaf.
Last edited by songbird64 at Nov 13, 2014,
you could also quote things completely out of context for comedic effect
Quote by songbird64
^ I like that one. But the Nickleback one is a bit more fitting for an alliance.

The real question though: How do we go about getting siggys on here?

Btw: I never knew you were a bear, BjarnedeGraaf.

Bjarne is actually my real name and it's Danish for bear. If Swedish or any other Scandinavic language really
Also I'm fat and have excessive body hear so I do my name justice