Good riddance. The amount of times auto-correct has ****ed me over when drunk...

Nah jk R.I.P. These are the kinds of people who should be getting attention when they die. Why no link or even his name tho?
Quote by Wormholes
Good riddance. The amount of times auto-correct has ****ed me over when drunk...

Nah jk R.I.P. These are the kinds of people who should be getting attention when they die. Why no link or even his name tho?

I don't thank you got the yoke.
Quote by EpiExplorer
I don't thank you got the yoke.

Yeah sorry. When I hear of someone dying, it being some funny joke isn't the first thing that pops into my head
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Rest in pussy

I meant peace!

hoHO ya see, sometimes autocorrect can pick up new words that yer using constantly to sub in place of whatever nonsense ya had there before. If yers has pussy in the bank then woahohHO SHIT bro better call the pound cause we got ourselves a WILD ANIMAL on the loose better lock em up before he's caught thrustin' his pelvis like Elvis into that tight mess under her night dress WHAM!
Um, autocorrect was an aqueduct of a teeming. Thought Hachamovitch is crematorium with it, he's not even designated. His tread is lame
The fruck is aoutocurrekt?

you see! Because it's all spelled wrong, and the guy was supposed to be dead. So the words didn't auto correct.
haha.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Nov 13, 2014,
Do you want me to stab you in the alley behing the store?

Aaargh, stupid autocorrect! I meant 'Do you want me to get you anything from the store?'
The spell check guy could take him in the ring any day of the weak, I bet he outlived that auto correct guy.
Quote by Wormholes
Yeah sorry. When I hear of someone dying, it being some funny joke isn't the first thing that pops into my head

Quote by MinterMan22
hoHO ya see, sometimes autocorrect can pick up new words that yer using constantly to sub in place of whatever nonsense ya had there before. If yers has pussy in the bank then woahohHO SHIT bro better call the pound cause we got ourselves a WILD ANIMAL on the loose better lock em up before he's caught thrustin' his pelvis like Elvis into that tight mess under her night dress WHAM!

waaaaat
Quote by Wormholes

I'm sorry for your loss.
^You might want to double check that sentence. I apologise if I'm being too much of a grandma nazi.
Quote by Wormholes
But technically, you are witnessing what life would be like without his creation. So in a (granted, not so humbe) way, the pit is respecting his memory by making us remember how terrible typing would be without him.

OT: R.I.P., guy. Thanks for making my drunken shenanigans look better.
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Nov 14, 2014,
AutoCorrect has never been a problem for me. Just look at what it thinks you're trying to type rather than the letters or the page. Jesus guys, people act like they can only drive a car by looking at the steering wheel the whole time.
Quote by cliff_em_all
You don't look at the steering wheel the whole time?

I personally always drive looking at the ashtray.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
autocorrect always changed "NJ" to "Bjorn"

y?

Because you use Bjorn a lot when texting. mainly due to your sexual fixation with the dude from ABBA.
You know the one. Not Benny.