Hey there ultimate guitar fam. I'm learning to read music at the moment and I'm interested in finding some good resources for free sheet music. I have a lot of experience reading tabs so I'm also curious if there's some resource that lets me look at tabs and sheet music for the same music simultaneously. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!!
I recently found this great resource called Chromatik that offers digital tabs and sheet music for free. They have an app and web version and have a huge collection of great guitar songs. I use this on my iPad for practicing and for gigs all the time. Check out the web version here: Chromatik . Hope this helps!
Last edited by jaredluvsmusic at Nov 24, 2014,
Quote by jaredluvsmusic
I recently found this great resource called Chromatik that offers digital tabs and sheet music for free. They have an app and web version and have a huge collection of great guitar songs. I use this on my iPad for practicing and for gigs all the time. Check out the web version here: Chromatik . Hope this helps!

Chormatik is pretty decent. The best part being free! So id also recommend that for sheet music.
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3