Hey, guys.
First of all, English is not my native language, so excuse me for maybe not explaining my problem too good.

So here's the thing...
I always used to write drums in TuxGuitar (Like a free Guitar Pro, preffered it), and when I was done, I just exported the Midi track, and imported it to Ableton Live, where I'd use Addictive Drums to play it.

But I've noticed the notes are changing, and it's not playing exactly what I wrote. What can I do to fix this issues?

I did try to change the 'Map Preset' in Addictive Drums, still though, nothing sounded quite right. A while ago, on a different PC when I used to import, by default, notes were always correct.

I'd really appreciate anyone who could help me!
You might need to rearrange your drum kit in Ableton to reflect the midi notes that you're importing. In Ableton it's really easy to change the order of the drums on the piano roll, which can make it a pain when importing and exporting from different programs that use a different order as standard.
Quote by Sid McCall
You might need to rearrange your drum kit in Ableton to reflect the midi notes that you're importing. In Ableton it's really easy to change the order of the drums on the piano roll, which can make it a pain when importing and exporting from different programs that use a different order as standard.

I see.
So basically I have to do it note by note, no way to get a map preset to ableton to match the one I have in TuxGuitar and Guitar Pro?
Nah, just look at your drum grid and drag the hits onto the proper notes. Are you using a Lite version or a full version of Ableton?
Addictive drums does that with all midi files I have used. Instead of dicking about I just started using EZdrummer.
Addictive has it's own drum mapping (where it expects notes to be for each part of the kit). I imagine there's a setting somewhere in addictive for drum mapping and if it's any good it should have a mapping called GM/General MIDI, which is what GP/TG/Most-decent-software use