Page 1 of 2
What did you all use as your senior quote? I have a day to choose mine and I'm unsure of what i want it to be. Anyone have suggestions?

I've already taken "What you really need is a new amp" into account.
Quote by chrismendiola
"When the river runs red, take the dirt path."
"I wanna watch you suck his dick" (Emmure, 2013).

same
"if you want it don't just think ya want it, go out & ****in' want it"

~häagen-dazs
"The McRib is Back!"
"~~~~~tears Fall ~~~~~~~on my pasta"
"*100 emoji*"

Quote by chrismendiola
"I wanna watch you suck his dick" (Emmure, 2012).

Last edited by RylanThePotato at Nov 13, 2014,
Quote by chrismendiola

This was meant as a semi-serious suggestion. As in, it's meant to be funny but I'm actually telling you that it should be your senior quote. Hopefully it passes through whomever approves senior quotes and doesn't see the sexual innuendos in it, and it'll be a cool story to tell to your kids when they ask you what their senior quotes should be.
DO NOT IGNORE

TOMORROW AT EXACTLY 8:00pm YOUR TRUE LOVE WILL APPROACH YOU AND YOU WILL KISS BUT IF YOU DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH 10 PEOPLE YOU KNOW WITHIN THE NEXT 30 MINUTES AFTER READING THIS SHE WILL BE LOST FOREVER. PLEASE REPOST FOR TRUE LOVE.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
"Don't let it end this way. Tell them I said something"

I see a Mexican revolutionary in the making

"Bryn, yet again, I'm sorry." OR
"Multi enim faciunt quod flammeum lamborghini de cubantem piis foveamus amplexibus"
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Nov 14, 2014,
Quote by Pastafarian96
I see a Mexican revolutionary in the making

"Bryn, yet again, I'm sorry." OR
"Multi enim faciunt quod flammeum lamborghini de cubantem piis foveamus amplexibus"

"He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the Grail in the castle aaaaaaaaargh".
Quote by slapsymcdougal
"He who is valiant and pure of spirit may find the Grail in the castle aaaaaaaaargh".

You stupid English ke-nig-hits! I fart in your general direction
still looking for the whole castanet testicles thing
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Nov 14, 2014,
"What we must fight for is to safeguard the existence and reproduction of our race and our people, the sustenance of our children and the purity of our blood, the freedom and independence of the fatherland, so that our people may mature for the fulfillment of the mission allotted it by the creator of the universe. Every thought and every idea, every doctrine and all knowledge, must serve this purpose. And everything must be examined from this point of view and used or rejected according to its utility."
Page 1 of 2