Well, the truss rod cover says Traditional so that would be the model. The pictures are far too small to tell if it's real or not. Retail is about 2300 for that guitar.
Quote by Roc8995
Well, the truss rod cover says Traditional so that would be the model. The pictures are far too small to tell if it's real or not. Retail is about 2300 for that guitar.

Thanks Roc I found it for $1000 and im considering getting it. I wasnt able to post bigger pictures :/
You can upload them to a service like imgur or photobucket and then paste the links here. UG's in-house image hosting is outdated.

$1000 is a great deal for that guitar, which would unfortunately be the first red flag as far as fakes go.
Quote by Roc8995
You can upload them to a service like imgur or photobucket and then paste the links here. UG's in-house image hosting is outdated.

$1000 is a great deal for that guitar, which would unfortunately be the first red flag as far as fakes go.

The price could be explained by the fact that it was at a pawn shop that obviously wasnt even sure what instrument it was. Ill make sure to read up on how to tell apart fakes and real Les Pauls.
http://imgur.com/FMTg7aI,Qx8Tu9v#0
I wouldn't put much faith in its cheap because the pawn shop doesn't know what it is doing. I think you'd be surprised by how much they do know what they are doing. That's how they make money. A pawn shop that doesn't know what's up won't last long.
Quote by columbiar
I wouldn't put much faith in its cheap because the pawn shop doesn't know what it is doing. I think you'd be surprised by how much they do know what they are doing. That's how they make money. A pawn shop that doesn't know what's up won't last long.

+1. Pawnbrokers have internet access like everybody else. If they’re selling a recent Les Paul for $1,000 something is wrong.