Poll: Is EndTheRapture Right?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is EndTheRapture Right?
Yes
37 31%
No
32 27%
Other (post below)
5 4%
Put Icy Hot on it.
44 37%
Voters: 118.
Page 1 of 9
Quote by MapOfYourHead
The pit is, and always will be, shit.

it will be if everyone has that shitty attitude
Yes and No.

Feminist Zealots are ruining the image of a cultured woman.

Men's Rights ftw

But The Pit isn't ruined. The constant contemplation of the degradation of the forum is the only thing that will ruin The Pit.
I ruined the Pit.

Jetfuel contributed too.
Last edited by whoomit at Nov 14, 2014,
I think the edgy communism phase of the pit was worse than the tumblr feminist phase honestly
First- and second-wave feminism didn't ruin the Pit. Isaac ruined the Pit.

and maybe the third-wave. *flame shield*
Quote by darkcheef
I think the edgy communism phase of the pit was worse than the tumblr feminist phase honestly

I enjoyed that more, actually.

Quote by behind_you
Chat thread ruined the pit

I think that's a valid argument.
Yeah because a sub set of people decided they were better than everyone else because they read a few blogs on Tumblr and started decided who and who wasn't worth the label of a person.

This is men.
Lyle is never right but I voted yes anyway because I've bantered you all right off there.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Yeah because a sub set of people decided they were better than everyone else because they read a few blogs on Tumblr and started decided who and who wasn't worth the label of a person.

+1

libtards

I think the users who post in the chat thread are responsible for ruining the pit. The whole EDM elitist circle jerking got old a long time ago. I wouldn't be surprised if they were engaging in buttsex.
Quote by So-Cal
I think the users who post in the chat thread are responsible for ruining the pit. The whole EDM elitist circle jerking got old a long time ago. I wouldn't be surprised if they were engaging in buttsex.

Oh shit it's actually true
Quote by EndTheRapture51

This is men.

A lot of the people I see calling your stupid are the people who are actually educated.

I'd prefer if feminism didn't really come up anymore because people like you are just wrong. Not that you have a differing opinion than me. You make claims about something that are just uninformed and wrong but refuse to look past stuff like Tumblr blogs. I mean, ali and I disagree on a huge number of things but that's how feminism is. We both have read a little on the subject but take very different views from it. I don't even give a shit if people disagree with the whole idea. Just disagree after you've ****ing read what it actually is instead of repeating dumb MRA reddit arguments that are talking.

archangels had it right, people talking about feminism ruined the pit.
Quote by BladeSlinger
A lot of the people I see calling your stupid are the people who are actually educated.

I'd prefer if feminism didn't really come up anymore because people like you are just wrong. Not that you have a differing opinion than me. You make claims about something that are just uninformed and wrong but refuse to look past stuff like Tumblr blogs. I mean, ali and I disagree on a huge number of things but that's how feminism is. We both have read a little on the subject but take very different views from it. I don't even give a shit if people disagree with the whole idea. Just disagree after you've ****ing read what it actually is instead of repeating dumb MRA reddit arguments that are talking.

There's idiots on both sides. I've actually become a lot more open on some the ideas after looking at some of the articles on the issue (like the angry hulk rape culture one).

But in my opinion the "this is men, human trash" people are just as bad as the "MRA reddit fedora" people. Luckily my opinion is somewhere in the middle on the issue. See Dapper Laughs thread.
Quote by BladeSlinger

And you are, by your own admission, one of those who talks about feminism.

Anyway, new discussion. Jeans deserve equal rights on occasions where some form of formal attire has been mandated by the fascist host.

#denimism