What's your experience, i had mine removed 2 days ago and i have only drank water.
This is the worst pain i have ever felt in my life, i read some women think it's
worse than childbirth.
I had mine removed when I was a kid and I don't remember the experience cos I was high as fuq
Hello yes I am a five year old and I got mine removed last week, it was great I ate ice cream and watched a movie
man **** ya throat eat some cracker jacks and see how many licks it takes to get to the center of da tootsie pops
Quote by Rensa
What's your experience, i had mine removed 2 days ago and i have only drank water.
This is the worst pain i have ever felt in my life, i read some women think it's
worse than childbirth.

I got mine removed when I was 10. I used to get sick a lot so they had to be taken. The night I got out of operation and headed back home, it snowed 35cm's of snow. Took me 8 hours to get home in trafic jam with.

For a full week I only ate a dessert called "sütlaç" basicly its milk & sugar + soft rice. Wasnt painful tho I couldnt eat much

Besides that I didnt get sick for next 10 years or something. Didnt take antibiotics ever since. (Only one because I had knee operation and had to use antibiotics.)
Quote by Thomasoman
====d~~~

What is that supposed to be? A riddle? Ok let's see...there's waves...maybe three periods of cosine? And double double equal signs? And the d...Tenacious D? Yes? Solved?
oh, oops, what I meant to say was, wiggle waggle wristwatch wit the hot sauce bucket ****er. my keyboard just sucks sometimes
You are making no sense. Maybe try in another thread?
define sense. define anything for me. at what point does the mind end and the body begin? at what point does the entire purpose of this thread become what it is and not something else?
Quote by Thomasoman
define sense. define anything for me. at what point does the mind end and the body begin? at what point does the entire purpose of this thread become what it is and not something else?

we have a philosophy thread.
so thusly i digress, fetch the edge of the bread and put some jelly on that shit cause its all just a slope to scrape the edges of the glass bowl
meep meep meep organized sheep , trapped in a prism within a chaos you ccannot see where WE are the void and the void is within us and its all just void cause its both infinitely disputable and always there and relevent and irrellevent and we're all saying the same ****ing thing with our many words, 'understanding' the feeling of understanding so where it goes who the **** really knows you're just stuck inside your invisble walls in an invisble hole
Your ramblings, however, are tremendously interesting
shittt, I had mine removed at 5 and I remember it sucking. I remember it sucking worse when the day after surgery I conveniently came down with Chicken Pox, so you've got it easy.
I never had them removed. I had strep so much when I was a kid that they pretty much do not exist anymore. Doctors ask if I have had them removed.
ya i got them removed 2 years ago i think

or last year

august last year maybe

they gave me so much morphine it was the best time of my life
No I've never had my tonsils removed. I've had my wisdom teeth taken out when they were impacted inside my jaw bone though. I've also gotten kidney stones.

Here's to the fact that you might end up with lots of other painful situations in your life
Quote by Thomasoman
meep meep meep organized sheep , trapped in a prism within a chaos you ccannot see where WE are the void and the void is within us and its all just void cause its both infinitely disputable and always there and relevent and irrellevent and we're all saying the same ****ing thing with our many words, 'understanding' the feeling of understanding so where it goes who the **** really knows you're just stuck inside your invisble walls in an invisble hole

lay off the pipe there ya hippie
I had mine removed when I was a kid. I don't remember because I was ****ed up on painkillers. According to my parents I was yelling at a cop after I left the hospital afterwards.