Was just wondering what the correct power supply for this would be. Would an AC adapter with 9V DC @300mA be the right match?

Sorry to double post, would this work?

EDIT: Doesn't talk about mA rating at all, I remember someone telling me about mA. It will only draws as many mA as it needs, so too much isn't really a problem, right? Here i'm not quite sure what it is though.
Last edited by Funk Monk at Nov 15, 2014,
It would work, but those cheap units sometimes have bad regulation so you may get a bit of noise.

As far as current draw: correct, the pedal only draws what it needs. Distortion pedals generally have very low draw (less than 50, often closer to 20-30) so 300 mA or 2A adapters provide plenty of power. There's nothing wrong with using an adapter rated for more current than the pedal will draw.