Hey all, what are some good volume/wahs? So far I've looked at the Morley MVW, which I heard pretty mixed things about, one by Foxx, which seemed nice but pretty impractical without any footswitch, and the Mu-tron C200, which looks to be easily the best but also pretty pricey. Anyone got any other recommendations or comments on any of those pedals?

Cheers!
Just for clarification I'm looking for one with a footswitch so switching between the wah and volume options is easy mid-song.
Quote by t1mman
Wouldn't it be simpler/better to just use two seperate pedals?

That's what I'm doing now but it eats up a lot of real estate
Well, I know the foot controller on a Spider Valve (FBV Express) is used as both and switches when activating the wah, you could check out what they offer as a "standalone wah"
I don't think that exists outside multi fx boards. If it does I certainly have never heard of it. The problem is that both wahs and volume pedals use different mechanisms/potentiometers and trying to have them both on the same pedal causes issues.
Quote by Dead Pigeon
Just for clarification I'm looking for one with a footswitch so switching between the wah and volume options is easy mid-song.

I've been doing this for a long time with Pods. The most compact setup is the FBV Express (the current MK II board looks a bit different from this):

The pedalboard is connected to the Pod with an ethernet cable and gets its power and data through that cable alone (no AC bricks, etc.). There are four bank switches, a tap tempo setup, a tuner display (with mute) and a volume/wah pedal (switchable via user preset*). Since the Pod itself provides several different wah models, the pot in the foot pedal provides only positioning data; the Pod emulates each of the original wah's mechanical potentiometer positioning electronically.

*You can set up two otherwise identical user presets, one with volume control and the other with wah control, and simply select between them.
I had the Morley, it was good IMO, just what you want. I never need both at the same time, less space and did what I needed. I mostly used it for the vol though.