So it's like i can play some solos riffs fast but i want to increase speed
But I can't and i dont know why.... I tried playing it fast and got stucked in the middle -.-
Increasing speed?
One of the best things to do for speed is work with a metronome. Increasing the speed alittle everytime and such
How good is your lefthand legato? Only at 140 bpm?

No good if your right hand is at 170bpm and up

The book to solve your problem: Speed Mechanics by Troy Stetina. It sounds like you need it.
Quote by Cool_emokid
So it's like i can play some solos riffs fast but i want to increase speed
But I can't and i dont know why.... I tried playing it fast and got stucked in the middle -.-
Increasing speed?

i'm 130% that you're all tensed up while trying to play fast. do you have any pain in your shoulders, back, neck, arms, hands where ever?
go to jamie andreas page and read some articles on correct practice and sitting position and so on. it will help you. one of the biggest challenges is to be able to play with absolute no tension anywhere in you body. if you cant do that, you wont be able to rely on your technique! great player play with no tension. that's why they can play fast and it still looks easy.
because you need to get better, building up speed takes a lot of time and practice
Quote by JureGolobic
i'm 130% that you're all tensed up while trying to play fast. do you have any pain in your shoulders, back, neck, arms, hands where ever?
go to jamie andreas page and read some articles on correct practice and sitting position and so on. it will help you. one of the biggest challenges is to be able to play with absolute no tension anywhere in you body. if you cant do that, you wont be able to rely on your technique! great player play with no tension. that's why they can play fast and it still looks easy.

Absolutely agree. The whole thing hinges around being relaxed, without tension ... usually a subconscious response kicks in as you start anticipating "here's the fast bit". To get over that, play the passage ridiculously slowly (1 note per click at around 30 bpm). Practise like that with legato etc, for around 30 mins a day, and just very gradually build the speed. When playing so slowly, observe how your upper body, arms, hands, fingers are feeling. Tell yourself to relax each finger as you play. The brain will absorb this. Then go back to normal speed after a couple of weeks, and you may be surprised. Or not!

Worked for me.

cheers, Jerry
Quote by Tempoe
because you need to get better, building up speed takes a lot of time and practice

This!

Train it over and over again, build muscle "memory", speed will come by itself and by playing it slow and wright!