anyone watching ?

good line up and good show so far

this are the 10 who are in - how many of you heard of?

Michael Buerk - Newsreader & war journalist
Jimmy Bullard - #InJBWeTrust
Craig Charles - Robot Wars legend
Gemma Collins - The Only Way is Essex skank
Carl Fogarty - Rides bikes n shit*snore*
Nadia Forde - Poses and mimes
Vicki Michelle - Pretends to be people, on camera
Tinchy Stryder - Not-So-B.I.G
Melanie Sykes - Pretty fit
Kendra Wilkinson - Adult Entertainer Likes jizz.
In each new episode they should take out one of the celebrities that isn't Craig Charles and replace them with one of the robots from Robot Wars without acknowledging it. So eventually it'd be Craig Charles and 9 robots in the jungle.
Just give Craig Charles some decks and Sly and the Family Stone and the episode will go much faster.
Quote by hbk4894
anyone watching ?

good line up and good show so far

this are the 10 who are in - how many of you heard of?

Michael Buerk Newsreader & war journalist
Jimmy Bullard #InJBWeTrust
Craig Charles Robot Wars legend
Gemma Collins The Only Way is Essex skank
Carl Fogarty Rides bikes n shit*snore*
Nadia Forde Poses and mimes
Vicki Michelle Pretends to be people, on camera
Tinchy Stryder Not-So-B.I.G
Melanie Sykes Pretty fit
Kendra Wilkinson Adult Entertainer Likes jizz.
That's not what he's a legend for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1o78X0BQ5k
Quote by ehbacon
I enjoy this thread name-change.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
That's not what he's a legend for.

Silence, before I slap your mcdougal with a baseball bat.
You're only getting away with that for the reference and the fact I do like Red Dwarf too… but Robot Wars > All.
Quote by Trowzaa
I reckon it'd be Charles and Hypnodisc left at the end. Chaos II would give them a good run for their money though. This is now the Robot Wars thread.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BBCRobotwarsUK/playlists

Every episode ever. Enjoy.

Oh shit, I didn't see Tinchy

It was kind of sad to watch Hypnodisc in action. You'd get the other team talking up this intricate robot they spent months on and there's some kid who is really happy with it then it goes up against Hypnodisc and it's just dead in seconds.
Craig Charles also did the commentary on Takeshi's Castle.

Basically Craig Charles needs to win this show.
Quote by Minkaro
Craig Charles also did the commentary on Takeshi's Castle.

Basically Craig Charles needs to win this show.

When the other contestants get voted off, they should be killed. And then, the crew. With just Craig Charles left, and a bald man speaking to him via Skype(the bald guy should be wearing a black turtle-neck, and against a black background), explaining to him that "they're all dead, Craig".
Quote by homeless-john
In each new episode they should take out one of the celebrities that isn't Craig Charles and replace them with one of the robots from Robot Wars without acknowledging it. So eventually it'd be Craig Charles and 9 robots in the jungle.

omfg

I really want this to happen now, with Jonathon Pierce commentating it

Quote by Trowzaa
I reckon it'd be Charles and Hypnodisc left at the end. Chaos II would give them a good run for their money though. This is now the Robot Wars thread.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BBCRobotwarsUK/playlists

Every episode ever. Enjoy.

Oh shit, I didn't see Tinchy

why did i not know about this channel? robot wars was my childhood, that and pokemon
Last edited by Bladez22 at Nov 16, 2014,
The fact that Kendra Wilkinson is the only person I know makes me want to re-evaluate my life again
Quote by slapsymcdougal
When the other contestants get voted off, they should be killed. And then, the crew. With just Craig Charles left, and a bald man speaking to him via Skype(the bald guy should be wearing a black turtle-neck, and against a black background), explaining to him that "they're all dead, Craig".

Craig Charles will be doing the trials off his nut on coke.

I'm sure Bullard will be full of #BANTZ as well. Like the time he had McDonald's when he shouldn't have, whilst he was traveling with the England football team. King of Banter.
Quote by SMH07
Craig Charles will be doing the trials off his nut on coke.

I'm sure Bullard will be full of #BANTZ as well. Like the time he had McDonald's when he shouldn't have, whilst he was traveling with the England football team. King of Banter.

Usian Bolt broke 3 world records at the Beijing Olympics, on a 100 McNugget a day diet. The problem is evidently that someone in the England camp wanted excuses for the team being shite.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Usian Bolt broke 3 world records at the Beijing Olympics, on a 100 McNugget a day diet. The problem is evidently that someone in the England camp wanted excuses for the team being shite.

Nah it was just some story he told in an interview. When him and David Bentley were away with the England team they thought they were being all rebellious and hilarious. Just made him sound like a bit of a wank to be honest, considering he actually seems sound most of the time.

We don't need excuses for being shite. We just are.
Quote by SMH07
Nah it was just some story he told in an interview. When him and David Bentley were away with the England team they thought they were being all rebellious and hilarious. Just made him sound like a bit of a wank to be honest, considering he actually seems sound most of the time.

We don't need excuses for being shite. We just are.

Well, we'll give your national self-esteem a boost on Tuesday by being even shitter.
Quote by xxdarrenxx
Legend has it matilda got rekt once.

Yes, that is correct - Series 4 southern annihilator final.

(I'm a bit of a robot wars mega-nerd).
Quote by Blompcube
Yes, that is correct - Series 4 southern annihilator final.

(I'm a bit of a robot wars mega-nerd).

Noice.

I did think I saw her being rekt once, but wasn't too sure.
^that like your second reply ever, you generic boring FUK
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by hbk4894
it has been a good series so far.

which one are you, ant or dec?
Quote by steve_muse
^that like your second reply ever, you generic boring FUK

Very mean, but tmml