Sunburst bass
19 37%
Blue bass
33 63%
Voters: 52.
Sunburst bass

Orrrrr

Lake Placid Blue bass

This is a hard decision. They are both the same bass, squire vintage modified precision P/J bass. Which one do you like better?
Last edited by 457undead at Nov 17, 2014,
Dude, you're not seriously considering getting a Squier, are you?

EDIT: Unless of course they make better bass guitars than six-strings..
Last edited by Eruption1991 at Nov 17, 2014,
Quote by Eruption1991
Dude, you're not seriously considering getting a Squire, are you?

The Squire VM basses are a hell of a lot bettr than any MIM Fender bass currently on the market.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
The Squire VM basses are a hell of a lot bettr than any MIM Fender bass currently on the market.

Ok,
the thing is their electric guitars have a shitty reputation, but to be honest since I'm no expert on bass guitars, you're probably right.

Quote by Eruption1991

the thing is their electric guitars have a shitty reputation, but to be honest since I'm no expert on bass guitars, you're probably right.

lol shitty reputation

Listen, a Gibson isn't going to make your dumb ass sound any less horrendous.
Quote by Eruption1991
Ok,

Yeah maybe on like affinity models but if you actually bothered to try a few you'd probably know the CV and VM series aren't terrible.

Quote by Xiaoxi
lol shitty reputation

Listen, a Gibson isn't going to make your dumb ass sound any less horrendous.

truth
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You're buying it. What do you like better?

yeah, this

if you like both colors equally maybe consider which will look better on you (i'm assuming you play live). or flip a coin or something.
sunburst is dumb cause when you are rockin on stage with all the dark and the stage lighting, no one is gonna notice your sunburst unless you are some dork wearing all black and the sunburst is the only notable thing about your stage presence, then you just be some awkward dork with a tasteless looking guitar that clashes with anything you could possible wear.

get the blue and play in colourful boxers. blue looks nicer against bare skin regardless of race.

you can only get away with sunburst if it's a classy sunburst on a very expensive guitar and you are really famous so you can pull off using such a bland colouring. yeah sure the blue looks "cheap" but a self assured "I'm all about the music" utilitarian cheap rather the "I wanna look cool but I'm poor" cheap of the sunburst.

just going to play in your bedroom, by yourself, maybe looking in a mirror? sure get the sunburst, it'll look nice laying around when you aren't playing it so can double up as room decoration and an eye-catching talking point when you have guests over.

lmfao buying guitars, what year is this.
Quote by theguitarist

lmfao buying guitars, what year is this.

Soooo..... How bout them new fangled aluminum necked guitars and fuzz boxes? That's heavy, man.
Quote by Eruption1991
Ok,

Then maybe don't offer opinions on subjects you don't hold much knowledge on
If you want a fender, wait and save you money for an american or a mexican standard. There's a reason why squires are, well, lets just say they are the butt of many jokes.

if this is your first guitar, I would suggest an off brand, like sunlight

http://www.sunlitedrum.com/guitars/productpages/GEB-100Page.htm

I've seen these things in action and they hold up pretty well. You get a better guitar for your buck, one reason is because you're not paying for the fender logo..

and get the sunburst btw
Quote by satansnachos
If you want a fender, wait and save you money for an american or a mexican standard. There's a reason why squires are, well, lets just say they are the butt of many jokes.

I've seen these things in action and they hold up pretty well. You get a better guitar for your buck, one reason is because you're not paying for the fender logo..

and get the sunburst btw

Sunlite are a terrible no-name brand. Even an SX would be better than them.

People in the bass scene don't really view Squier as a joke anymore, unless they're still living in 2006. The CV and VM lines are crazy good, the newer Squiers I've tried have been often better than the Mexicans models that Fender seem to be putting out lately. Sure, getting an Affinity or something is probably at the same quality level of what you posted, but OP clearly showed it wasn't. If you're going to shill, do it right.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
That sunburst color always reminds me of some rock dad guitar.

truf

sunburst is for dads that un-ironically dress post-grunge and have soul patches, get the blue bruh
Quote by captainsnazz
anyone choosing sunburst is a dad rock loser

anyone choosing a guitar is a dad rock loser
What color macbook pro should I get?
Quote by satansnachos

and get the sunburst btw

its not my first guitar, its my fourth. aaand squire basses are actually quite good like the other guy said.