Hello friends. This is a thread where we can all share embarrassingly bad musical projects/recordings from our youth and laugh at them together. It will be a celebration of how far we have come as musicians and song writers, and honestly, who doesn't enjoy hearing some laughably bad music now and then?

Here is mine: https://myspace.com/beeonthewindow/music/songs

This is a musical project I was involved with in high school. Everything is terrible, but the track "Funk Ottosee," is a special treat.

Now reciprocate, or I will feel very foolish.
Last edited by Laboratorealis at Nov 17, 2014,
i'd link you to the shitty old songs on my UG profile but the Russians did away with them
I actually enjoyed that album and gave him like $5 donation I think.

I don't listen to it much cause I am rarely in the mood for that sound.

edit: yup i bought both albums lol.
Oh I didn't know that was Blake's thing. It's the type of skramz I like so I'm cool with it
That emoticon is like the official sign for newbies

Last edited by steve_muse at Nov 17, 2014,
i have beats i made when i was 12 years old somewhere
but i don't think i'm going to share them with you
Quote by captainsnazz
i have beats i made when i was 12 years old somewhere
but i don't think i'm going to share them with you

Share share that's fair.
I am NOT posting my shitty high school metalcore band's stuff here, I won't even tell you the name of the band it was so goddamn embarrassing

imagine a lead guitarist that made strictly Trivium style metalcore, a singer that wanted to be the next Asking Alexandria (would literally force us to scrap songs cause they didn't sound enough like AA), a drummer that was actually really good and still the best drummer I've ever known, and the stereotypical unsung hero rhythm guitarist that was the only one that tried to write music consistently
I'd post something but I was always good

jk, I was shit but there aren't any recordings, I lost them when my old computer crashed.