suckin down that space wine with my space mind
languid liquid frozen klonopin clouds
killin yo disposition with the friction of the feeling
of gods hand in the center of ya being
scoopin out your perception of the center of polarity
25i is a tragic sensory experience. it takes most to hell or whatever hell is to you. dxm recently began a rippley wave of kinetic disillusion in my perception, im convinced the devvil knows my name , whether it was in the dmt or the dxm or the lsd the wave began as the plates shifted and brought mescaline to the membranes in my mouth. reality is ever changing, like paint on a wall that never dries
Quote by Thomasoman
25i is a tragic sensory experience. it takes most to hell or whatever hell is to you. dxm recently began a rippley wave of kinetic disillusion in my perception, im convinced the devvil knows my name , whether it was in the dmt or the dxm or the lsd the wave began as the plates shifted and brought mescaline to the membranes in my mouth. reality is ever changing, like paint on a wall that never dries

just remember that i love you
DXM and 25i are both really shitty drugs. I mean, I understand that the fact resorting to either one means you probably can't find any good hallucinogens, and I've resorted to them in the past, but the trip really isn't worth it with those.
Quote by archangels
DXM and 25i are both really shitty drugs. I mean, I understand that the fact resorting to either one means you probably can't find any good hallucinogens, and I've resorted to them in the past, but the trip really isn't worth it with those.

nah
By the powers that are powerful, you are to cease and desist all narcotic and narcotic conversations immediately for the sake of sake. If you do not comply within complimentary time frames framed by powers that are powerful, we will have no choice but the choose the finest form of just justice to that of yourself and self as a person.

Please do not respond to this, this is an automated message.
Quote by Nelshizzle
By the powers that are powerful, you are to cease and desist all narcotic and narcotic conversations immediately for the sake of sake. If you do not comply within complimentary time frames framed by powers that are powerful, we will have no choice but the choose the finest form of just justice to that of yourself and self as a person.

Please do not respond to this, this is an automated message.

25i is unique but a generally negative feeling psychedelic experience. its cool, its just not like euphoric or probably in any way good for your mind or body. DXM sucks though