Page 1 of 2
as the majority of the year is now over thought i would start this thread , in 2014 what have been your favourite memories or moments

mine have been getting a new job , turning 21 and going on hoilday.
Quote by Xiaoxi
my highlight would be if TS was banned

that's all i want for christmas this year
I definitely matured and I now know how to properly hit on girls.
Though that didn't happen at a particular point.

I should get a diver's license, yeah that'd be a highlight.

I also went back to E standard tuning on my electric.

Damn my year sucked so far, I should really go and have some highlight, thanks for making me aware of that TS.
When CaptainCanti made a shoop neptune thread and it got backlash and he deleted it.
my life doesn't work like this

probably walking on the warm beach by myself listenin to tunes this summer
First year of my dreadlock journey.

Starting uni.

Started playing open mic nights.

Discovered psychedelics.

Should also be maxing on RS within the year. 7 years in the making.
Quote by Spambot_2
I definitely matured and I now know how to properly hit on girls.
Though that didn't happen at a particular point.

By talking to them like people?

Musical highlight has gotta be the new madlib album
Definitely for me was:
1) Getting married Oct 11
2) Honeymoon/vacation in New Orleans, LA
3) Being in top 5 in sales in my company
I went to my first MLS game a few weeks ago when the Crew scored a 90th minute game-winner.

I was 9 rows up from the field because my former college roommate works for them and got me and our friends free seats. Shit was baller as hell.

Edit:
Quote by thejester
Definitely for me was:
1) Getting married Oct 11

Congrats
Quote by ehbacon
+1

"Keep dropping bombs bans until the whole world's Pit's dead. They say it's all been done and it's all been said."
-Cage the Elephant, Lotus
Does he even know how to post in the chat thread? It would save us a lot of threads if he did. I've never seen him post in any thread besides his own. I'd ban him just for that.
meeting the love of my life who I wanna marry one day, graduating university, new job, its been a really good year.
Probably getting a new car and quitting my POS job that overworked me to become self employed. I now make more money than I ever have and work about 1/4 of the hours. Also playing in a classical guitar competition, even though I didn't make it past the first round. It was still a great experience.
Quote by behind_you
i think it was that one day where it was colder than the surface of mars where i lived

isn't that fairly routine?
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Does he even know how to post in the chat thread? It would save us a lot of threads if he did. I've never seen him post in any thread besides his own. I'd ban him just for that.

I don't even think he posts in his own threads, just starts them.
Seeing SikTh on their reunion tour - the rest of this year feels like it's been something of a shit sandwich, although that might be coloured by what's been going on for me in the past month or so
Got a new job and I'm making about 5x what I was at my previous job. I'm in my final semester of community college and I'll be submitted my university application in a few days.

That's about it. The rest of the year has been filled with disappointment and unfulfilling moments.
Got a job
Made money
Giants winning the World Series
Winning my second PS4

Pretty good year
My trip to Europe, getting a permanent job, and facing some of my inner demons

It's been a pretty good year
the job i had for a month.

playing Persona 4 for the first time.

Super Smash Bros.

Night Birds - Monster Surf

the announcement that Nintendo is remaking Majora's Mask.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
the job i had for a month.

playing Persona 4 for the first time.

Super Smash Bros.

Night Birds - Monster Surf

the announcement that Nintendo is remaking Majora's Mask.

Persona 3 ****ING EXTRA SEXY EDITION god snake pls play P4.
Quote by Dreadnought
2014: Worst year in years

Yeah, this was definitely the worst 2014 since 2014 BC.
Graduated university
Got a job a couple of weeks after which I'm enjoying
Found a really nice place to live, however I'm getting sick of having roommates so might have to give it up come next summer.

That's about all I have going for me, which is nice but my social life has fallen off since college.
Going to university and having that final mental confirmation that I am happy with my career choice

nothing else really

nottingham has 3 comic shops, two obscure music shops, and three shops dedicated purely to whiskey, which is pretty awesome.
Page 1 of 2