21 36%
Greatest
8 14%
Eww
29 50%
Voters: 58.
Page 1 of 5
Quote by TunerAddict
i wonder if she'd date me, is she legal?

If it's any consolation, it is never legal to date you.

Quote by angusfan16
Ribs is her best song

Ribs is pretty greaaat.

Quote by cha33 armstrong
She's pretty bad

Oh yea, she bad
One of the few recent pop stars I actually think is pretty good. I've enjoyed her singles and the song that just came out for the Hunger Games soundtrack (obligatory: yayaya hunger games yayaya), just haven't really found my way to the deeper cuts. Perhaps tonight?
Fun fact: I recorded an a capella cover of Royals a few weeks ago.
Fun fact 2: It's really crap.

I'm not sure if I know any other songs by her, though I do like Royals.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Fun fact: I recorded an a capella cover of Royals a few weeks ago.
Fun fact 2: It's really crap.

I'm not sure if I know any other songs by her, though I do like Royals.

Post this plz
Quote by Rockford_rocks
One of the few recent pop stars I actually think is pretty good. I've enjoyed her singles and the song that just came out for the Hunger Games soundtrack (obligatory: yayaya hunger games yayaya), just haven't really found my way to the deeper cuts. Perhaps tonight?

The music is sooo good. It is so well designed, deceptively simple. Yet underneath there are some very interesting things happening. A lot of rhythmic displacements, challenges to conventional forms, very subtle but effective orchestration/arranging.

Do eet
Quote by Xiaoxi
The music is sooo good. It is so well designed, deceptively simple. Yet underneath there are some very interesting things happening. A lot of rhythmic displacements, challenges to conventional forms, very subtle but effective orchestration/arranging.

Do eet

I listened to the two tracks you posted in the OP, I like Buzzcut Season a lot but Biting Down not as much. Both pretty good though, I'm downloading Pure Heroine right now as well as Yellow Flicker Beat, which I had meant to for a while.

So far so good.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
I listened to the two tracks you posted in the OP, I like Buzzcut Season a lot but Biting Down not as much. Both pretty good though, I'm downloading Pure Heroine right now as well as Yellow Flicker Beat, which I had meant to for a while.

So far so good.

Biting Down may take a few listens to really get.
Quote by Xiaoxi

Do eet

Oh you subtle, subtle troll you!!

Quote by ultimate-slash
Alright, you asked for it > shameless self-promotion

That was really good!
Last edited by Arby911 at Nov 18, 2014,
all hail our new overlorde

Quote by ultimate-slash
Alright, you asked for it > shameless self-promotion

not trying to be insulting but it sounds like you recorded it in a huge empty public bathroom. Still sounds good tho
Last edited by Cardbored at Nov 18, 2014,
Lmao Lorde is terrible, and the fact that she's Dave grohl's little power rawk girl makes it even worse
Quote by steve_muse
Lmao Lorde is terrible, and the fact that she's Dave grohl's little power rawk girl makes it even worse

> likes Muse
> criticizes other music
Quote by Xiaoxi
> likes Muse
> criticizes other music

> looks at user name
> gr8 comeback
I've not been big on muse for years but whatever they've produced is much more interesting than the bland teenage shite she's came out with. Not hard to beat tho
Page 1 of 5