After talking with a close friend of mine (yes she's female) i got her to send me her favourite songs, i'm thinking about learning a song for her, which of the following would be easiest to learn for a beginner/intimidate player?

I only have an electric guitar by the way

I don't know which would be easy but for a beginner/intermediate player I believe all those songs would be fairly simple, you could just play the chord structure to most of them and add occasional leads. It would sound nice switching between chords and melody, as well as help you develop your playing for more challenging songs along the way (if they interest you). I would also recommend (if you feel up to par with the skill) seeing as though you have an electric guitar learning "Plug In Baby" by Muse. While it'd lean towards the intermediate level of playing it isn't exactly the hardest piece in the world to learn, it has a sweet riff which is sure to impress the ladies
Or you could learn "Creeping Death" by Metallica... its always a hit with the ladies....

Anything Taylor Swift is always gonna go down well...
Quote by 91RG350
Or you could learn "Creeping Death" by Metallica... its always a hit with the ladies....

Anything Taylor Swift is always gonna go down well...

I do love that one riff in Creeping Death after the solo :p

But i never really do calm songs, actually nice to maybe learn some
I don't know most of those songs. The John Martyn is not in standard tuning, which may affect your decision.

That being said, learn the one that appeals to you the most. Your passion for playing the song matters.
Quote by HotspurJr
I don't know most of those songs. The John Martyn is not in standard tuning, which may affect your decision.

That being said, learn the one that appeals to you the most. Your passion for playing the song matters.

TBH i quite like Human, but weather that actually has any noticeable guitar in it :p
Quote by Tcrumpen
TBH i quite like Human, but weather that actually has any noticeable guitar in it :p
All the better! Then no one will notice if you make any mistakes.