Just saw it today and I am convinced that of all the movies I have ever seen and loved to death, nothing comes even a little bit close to the intensity and depth this show has. My mind is completely shattered at the infinite, beauty, the feels, etc. Words cannot describe this one, I am just shaking my head over and over contemplating this masterpiece. What do you guys think?
Quote by JGM258
Just saw it today and I am convinced that of all the movies I have ever seen and loved to death, nothing comes even a little bit close to the intensity and depth this show has. My mind is completely shattered at the infinite, beauty, the feels, etc. Words cannot describe this one, I am just shaking my head over and over contemplating this masterpiece. What do you guys think?

I think Intersteller is a movie, not a show. Just my $0.02.
Too lazy to find the film thread so i'll quickly say that I really like the way they did Anne Hathaway's little monologue about love in a way that wasn't cheesy/too new-agey. That is all. Liked the movie a lot though.
Seems like another fairly good movie from Nolan that people will mistake for brilliant film because of its perceived "depth."
Quote by iwannabesedated
Seems like another fairly good movie from Nolan that people will mistake for brilliant film because of its perceived "depth."

lol