I have a music project due tomorrow and I need a recording of the guitar slides from "The Lengths" by the Black Keys to accompany my acoustic guitar and voice. If anybody could be kind enough to just due the first verse and send it to me I would be very grateful.

It doesn't need to be high quality or anything. I would do it myself but unfortunately I'm not around my electric guitar right now and I just broke my slide yesterday (I really should buy a brass one)

Here is the tab:
http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/black_keys/the_lengths_ver2_tab_1230040id_13032013date.htm
If by "need" you mean "need for quick and dirty sex" then I'm in.

If you know what I'm saying.

I'm saying dont **** yourself, **** me
I was being serious. **** yourself and record the sounds. It will sound pretty much just like The Black Keys.
Someone might do it if you offer a reward, like ordering a pizza or something.
would do if had sound recording equipment and money was wired in advance

Anyway, I only play bottleneck, none of your standard tuning bullshit
Last edited by Pastafarian96 at Nov 19, 2014,
you should suffer the consequences of leaving things too late and learn your lesson for the adult world where leaving things too late can lead to serious shit happening.
All your generic bullshit rather bores me, especially the guy who said I should learn about the adult world. I study physics at U Chicago, but I suppose your advice is better than anything I'll hear from anybody I'm around. I go to a music class for fun. It's nothing serious christ. I just ended up doing it without the slides and nobody cared, I just thought it would sound nicer.

I appreciate a good troll just as much as anyone, but this really was a failure. It's actually kind of sad. Have a good day.
Quote by esat936
It's actually kind of sad.

Not as sad as liking the Black Keys though.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
Not as sad as liking the Black Keys though.

Wait, when exactly did I say I liked the Black Keys?
Quote by esat936
Wait, when exactly did I say I liked the Black Keys?

So you went online to desperately ask strangers to record a song, on a completely unreasonable deadline which shows that you obviously procrastinated, for a school project for a "for fun" class, when you don't even like the band the song is by?

Yeah, okay.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.