Page 1 of 2
"I once had my toenail bent back on itself, by a bed I was helping take up the stairs

folded back down the centre, and shit"
I was expecting a two-part joke and am now very disappointed.

You should feel ashamed, OP. I hope you feel sadness when you think of this moment in years to come.
anyone had that thing where they're walking barefoot and they catch their little toe on the corner of a piece of furniture
i dropped a jar on my toe, it turned purple

i broke my toe playing tag once

and i also broke my other toe running ladders
Quote by Banjocal
anyone had that thing where they're walking barefoot and they catch their little toe on the corner of a piece of furniture

i broke my pinky toe on an exercise machine like this once.

and it hurt.

the toe was sticking out sideways.

goddamn doctors wouldn't even give me quality drugs for it.
All you people who hurt your toes should buy toe guards.
They come in all different shapes and sizes.

Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Nov 19, 2014,
Quote by ultimate-slash
So how does that attach to your foot? Is the top adhesive or something?

First you slide your foot into them and then drive in a few 4" nails into the underside of them so they stay in place.
Quote by Hydra150
for those of you too dumb to realise, the thread title is an anagram
For "I dropped a foot on my piano once"?
Quote by Irondevil
For "I dropped a foot on my piano once"?

c'mon, it's cleverer than that
My brother dropped a crowbar on his foot when he was really little. My parents told him not to pick it up as it was heavy, but he did pick it up and it fell on his foot. Part of his toenail fell off.

A few months ago i stubbed my toe on the corner of a wall, i was barefoot apart from a sock. It wasn't as bad as a piano or crowbar, but i was bleeding from under the nail.
My mom broke her pinky toe last week. She had gotten up in the middle of the night, stubbed it on the door frame. She went back to bed, and the next morning it was swollen up the size of her big toe. She was walking on it fine, and said it didn't hurt too badly, but at my dad's insistence, she went to the hospital. Turns out her toe was shattered in 12 pieces.
Quote by Most_Triumphant
My mom broke her pinky toe last week. She had gotten up in the middle of the night, stubbed it on the door frame. She went back to bed, and the next morning it was swollen up the size of her big toe. She was walking on it fine, and said it didn't hurt too badly, but at my dad's insistence, she went to the hospital. Turns out her toe was shattered in 12 pieces.
****in biology blows my mind
Page 1 of 2