Page 1 of 2
Quote by JustRooster
I'm wearing one now. 9/10 great thread.

that's more like it.
^^ lol a gayer version of channing tatum

i too am wearing one right now, and it has the perfect amount of sag in the back combined with the perfect circumference for my head

it's pretty legit
I don't understand why people wear the ones that makes them look like there's a scrotum attached to their head.
Quote by soundgarden1986
It doesn't get cold enough in pa to warrant a beanie and id probably look like a huge twat anyway

I live in md and I've already broke in the beanie this year. Past two days have been cold.

Anyways sort of disappointed no one is posting pics of cute girls in beanies
Quote by chev311e

Anyways sort of disappointed no one is posting pics of cute girls in beanies

maybe if u hadnt used such an incorrect name for them i would but pffft its a toque bud
Also surprised it took this long for someone to complain about the name I used.
Quote by Trowzaa
beanies are so gay

idk man if it's like -30 out and the windchill is going strong its a pretty valid choice.
Quote by Cardbored
I don't understand why people wear the ones that makes them look like there's a scrotum attached to their head.

it's cause they're dead comfy

Quote by Thrashtastic15
maybe if u hadnt used such an incorrect name for them i would but pffft its a toque bud

i was waiting for this

"beanie" reminds of soft plush doll things that were a fad in the 90s
beanies that keep your head warm are cool

those ones that flop at the back and look like theyre about to fall off and serve no function other than looking like a cunt are fairly lame though
Quote by Acϵ♠
i was waiting for this

"beanie" reminds of soft plush doll things that were a fad in the 90s

it reminds me of something axel custom orders to stick his dick in tbh

thanks for that ug
my roomate's sister makes $86 /hr on the computer . She has been unemployed for 8 months but last month her pay was $14743
just working on the computer for a few hours. read the article,.,.,
======>>>>>>
usa-review.ℂOM
======>>>>>>
Quote by jessicajes6886
my roomate's sister makes $86 /hr on the computer . She has been unemployed for 8 months but last month her pay was $14743
just working on the computer for a few hours. read the article,.,.,
======>>>>>>
link.link
======>>>>>>

Selling beanies?
I live in AZ and wear a beanie pretty much every day that it is under 110 degrees.
I wear them very rarely but when I do I hate them because they make my hair look gross while wearing/limp and frizzy at the same time after taking it off. They also make my face look long and pointy(er)
cat
Who's the second girl and where can I find her?

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Don;t know who sh is, but find a beanie and look underneath it.
Quote by Baby Joel
it's cause they're dead comfy

my god
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by soundgarden1986
It doesn't get cold enough in pa to warrant a beanie and id probably look like a huge twat anyway

My town, and the town I used to live in were rated the 3rd and 5th coldest US cities by The Weather Channel. It's always beanie time with us.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/12208-these-20-us-cities-are-allowed-to-complain-about-the-cold

Quote by EndTheRapture51

Probably at Macy's because she's constantly overusing that horrid red lipstick.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Nov 20, 2014,
Quote by JustRooster
My town, and the town I used to live in were rated the 3rd and 5th coldest US cities by The Weather Channel. It's always beanie time with us.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/12208-these-20-us-cities-are-allowed-to-complain-about-the-cold

Probably at Macy's because she's constantly overusing that horrid red lipstick.

yea i live in a philly suburb. its been ~25-35 degrees here recently. nothing bad at all
Quote by EndTheRapture51

He's already got a new spreadsheet set up. Playaaaa.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Page 1 of 2