there is no effort involved in not eating something
Quote by deadsmileyface
i love aminals but they taste good

soz aminals

rip aminals

>loves animals
>eats meat
nah son

Eh, I'm vegetarian with a veeery low dairy intake at the moment. It's not really difficult or limiting, bar the occasional restaurant. And even then, chefs will do whatever people ask for nowadays.
Because I can barely manage my omnivorous diet as it is. I've been wanting to make the conversion for a while, but if food takes more effort than making a sandwich, I'm fucked.

Of course, the food in my house is currently about 30% ramen, so it might not be too tough to switch over. The hard part is not splurging on a steak at a nice restaurant when I'm having a bad week.

Also, I will never been vegan because I will never give up 2% milk. I will stop eating completely before I stop drinking milk.
Quote by Eastwinn
yes absolutely

there is no effort involved in not eating something

But there is in eating all the other non-meat stuff, stuff that's enjoyable. At least that's what I tell myself. My gf's vegetarian and the non-meat meat stuff is actually really nice so I think I could do it maybe (but probs not vegan tho)
eating food for pleasure is obnoxious muse. just eat then sit and think about shapes
Quote by Banjocal
>loves animals
>eats meat
nah son

Eh, I'm vegetarian with a veeery low dairy intake at the moment. It's not really difficult or limiting, bar the occasional restaurant. And even then, chefs will do whatever people ask for nowadays.

You know the old saying, "If you truly love something, eat it."
Quote by Eastwinn
eating food for pleasure is obnoxious muse. just eat then sit and think about shapes

youre the worst
Quote by DonGlover
You know the old saying, "If you truly love something, eat it."

this is now my excuse, ty
Quote by deadsmileyface
this is now my excuse, ty

do you eat your mom

Quote by King Donkey
Because I don't have a superiority complex.

interesting

so without a superiority complex you must think of animals as your peers right?
Last edited by Eastwinn at Nov 19, 2014,
Quote by Eastwinn
interesting

so without a superiority complex you must think of animals as your peers right?

wot

i dont see why not though, theyre cool
Quote by King Donkey
Because I don't have a superiority complex.

ugh

i don't because i'm not perfect and i wouldn't know how and i'm not about to tell everyone in my household they can't have meat b/c that wouldn't work and they wouldn't know how either and i have no money to do it myself or time to figure it out because i'm incompetent af

one day i think. couple years maybe.
Why would you be a vegetarian if you loved animals?

Do you steal food only from people you love? As an omnivore, do your part and eat different things! Eating only one type of thing takes a much bigger toll on the environment then eating a little of everything.

If you really loved the animals you would eat some of them so the rest of them will still have food to survive on... Selfish bastards!
Quote by Scorpyin
Why would you be a vegetarian if you loved animals?

Do you steal food only from people you love? As an omnivore, do your part and eat different things! Eating only one type of thing takes a much bigger toll on the environment then eating a little of everything.

If you really loved the animals you would eat some of them so the rest of them will still have food to survive on... Selfish bastards!

I'm not sure you know where we get our food from.
Quote by necrosis1193
Eastwinn, you are the reason Baltimore has so many crackheads

am i tho
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
ugh

i don't because i'm not perfect and i wouldn't know how and i'm not about to tell everyone in my household they can't have meat b/c that wouldn't work and they wouldn't know how either and i have no money to do it myself or time to figure it out because i'm incompetent af

ugh

ugh

ugh

ugh

ugh

ugh

ugh

ugh

ugh

ugh
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
ugh

Why wouldn't you be able to have a vegan diet while your family eats meat? Provided you have the means to do so.
Quote by stonesthrowluv
I'm not sure you know where we get our food from.

Unless your answer is from another planet, you have no point...
Quote by Scorpyin
Unless your answer is from another planet, you have no point...

Wow you were really serious too
Quote by stonesthrowluv
Wow you were really serious too

Right, keep eating imaginary food then sir
Quote by King Donkey
Why wouldn't you be able to have a vegan diet while your family eats meat? Provided you have the means to do so.

because i live with them and don't have the funds/time to do all of that myself
feeding the earths population sustainably over the long term is not a viable proposal without some form of animal consumption or significant scientific advances to agriculture processes and infrastructure.

i also don't have a problem with it because i do my best to make my practices as humane as possible and own up to the reality of what i'm doing by eating meat/consuming animal products. i laugh when people find hunting that isn't for "sport" (ie using all of what you kill) some sort of terrible practice but have no problems going and buying a package of ground beef from the supermarket. a fair amount of the meat i eat comes from hunting and fishing which is about as humane as you are going to get when it comes to eating meat. the process is sustainable because of how the government regulates it and i don't waste much. any excess i can't eat myself gets shared with people who want it pretty much. outside of that my wallet takes a hit to make sure i'm not supporting practices i consider to be inhumane and wrong to the best of my ability considering my means.

if a vegan wants to think that he is better than me i don't really give a damn. eat your twigs and branches.