I have made my version of guitar capos. What do you think of it? I plan on selling them maybe. I am thinking of adding an option for people who want their logo on it or whatever they want. It's padded with leather on the back where it touches the neck altho you can't really see it. Do you think it looks cool?

I'm on instagram @woodencapos

Please let me know what you think!!!!

Looks like a cool project. Even though they're only functional, most capos look pretty ugly most of the time.

If you market the thing properly and make sur you're able to sell overseas, you're gonna have customers.
That's really cool!! What about different timbers as well? Would look so nice on acoustic guitars especially if the tone matched
Would make great gifts too. I would buy them if you sell to overseas
Very nice.I had my doubts when i read it was wooden my first concern i thought it would look weak but it looks very well made.I would probably buy one if my capo broke.
Quote by smittyanthrax
Very nice.I had my doubts when i read it was wooden my first concern i thought it would look weak but it looks very well made.I would probably buy one if my capo broke.

You should definitely break your capo right now.
Quote by mind_meld
That's really cool!! What about different timbers as well? Would look so nice on acoustic guitars especially if the tone matched
Would make great gifts too. I would buy them if you sell to overseas

I don't mean to advertise but if you are really interested go to etsy.com/shop/woodencapos
Quote by Silverpack
Looks like a cool project. Even though they're only functional, most capos look pretty ugly most of the time.

If you market the thing properly and make sur you're able to sell overseas, you're gonna have customers.

Thats key!
I do want to sell to everywhere!