I have an old LTD bass with active pickups and an atypical output jack that needs to be replaced. Instead of the metal parts being screwed onto a metal ring they’re inserted a black plastic box. I can’t find an exact replacement. Is this just a cheap generic jack that I can replace with a switchcraft?

Here’s a pic of the jack. Note that it is currently jury-rigged with electrical tape that keeps the broken plastic intact enough to be playable.
Yep. They're wired identically to the metal ones.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou

Quote by Axelfox