Poll: Are they nuts?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are they nuts?
Yes
11 41%
No
0 0%
They had valid ideas but presented them wrong.
1 4%
Smoke weed errday
15 56%
Voters: 27.
Page 1 of 2
Either I suck at searchbar, or the Pit somehow hasn't had a Pit-Tastic (TM) discussion about this:

Will Smith's Kids, Man

I'd summarize, but words can't do it justice.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
I remember your avatar being used by somebody else TS...
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
I remember your avatar being used by somebody else TS...

At one point, there were 3 or 4 individuals using this avatar.
Please be OT
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
When your parents are as rich as Will Smith, you can be a total ****ing nutbar, but be viewed as eccentric instead.

If you're normal, prepare to be sectioned and medicated against your will.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Jesus the education those kids must have
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Q: What have you been reading?
WILLOW: Quantum physics. Osho.

WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF KID READS QUANTUM PHYSICS?!
I hope one day they will be able to look at this and cringe, but they'll probably always think they were always great.
what utter assholes. from the pic aswell i thought the dreads were the girls. woops
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax

The ones that have families that bring you: "How are mirrors real if are our eyes aren't real?" and "If I punch myself and it hurts, am I weak or strong?"

Jaden Smith, Ph.D

Click this for more.
Quote by chrismendiola
The ones that have families that bring you: "How are mirrors real if are our eyes aren't real?" and "If I punch myself and it hurts, am I weak or strong?"

Jaden Smith, Ph.D

Click this for more.

He should punch himself more, FOR SCIENCE!
Quote by Diemon Dave

Yeah, i'll have what he's smoking...
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by badfish_lewis
Came here because I thought this was about The Smiths, my bad

Same here
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Anybody can certainly read a book about quantum physics from beginning to end. It's another thing entirely if they understood a word of what was presented. Even so, understanding quantum physics is elementary stuff compared to developing real-world applications of the information.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
WILLOW: Breathing is meditation; life is a meditation. You have to breathe in order to live, so breathing is how you get in touch with the sacred space of your heart.
JADEN: When babies are born, their soft spots bump: It has, like, a heartbeat in it. That’s because energy is coming through their body, up and down.
WILLOW: Prana energy.
JADEN: It’s prana energy because they still breathe through their stomach. They remember. Babies remember.
WILLOW: When they’re in the stomach, they’re so aware, putting all their bones together, putting all their ligaments together. But they’re shocked by this harsh world.
JADEN: By the chemicals and things, and then slowly…
WILLOW: As they grow up, they start losing.
JADEN: You know, they become just like us.

Yeah, I'll have what they're having please.
Quote by ultimate-slash
JADEN: By the chemicals and things, and then slowly…

WILLOW: Because living.

Proper sentence make.

Edit: Oh god it gets better
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Last edited by necrosis1193 at Nov 20, 2014,
So honestly, do you think these two are massive stoners or just really pompous?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
the first album i loved the whole way through was by a band that had formed in 1982. i was barely alive & had some thinking to do but once i figured it out i was in love and i knew that i would be in love forever.

~i wish that i could get you to call me
~~i wish that you were standing beside me

but i will never be with you.

i wish my mind would drift back to when you were a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend but life is long when you're lonely.

life is long when you're lonely.

~life is long when you're lonely~

life is long when you're lonely.
really don't think it's that big of a deal to be honest. When I was 14 I was a die-hard Ayn Rand fan. No reason to freak out for teenagers, shockingly, thinking they're clever.

edit; I mean seriously, if every teenager had the media presence that these kids have, no one would care, cause stuff like this would be said all the bloody time. I mean I look back at some of my facebook statuses from even when I was 17, and I'm just like "ugh".
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Last edited by Baby Joel at Nov 21, 2014,
Quote by Baby Joel
really don't think it's that big of a deal to be honest. When I was 14 I was a die-hard Ayn Rand fan. No reason to freak out for teenagers, shockingly, thinking they're clever.

ayn rand though? christ.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Elaborate troll and a masterful one at that.

Do you really think they have the capacity to do that, though?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
If they had the capacity to kick back, I would hang
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
It's easy to be a free thinker when you're rich and can do anything you want.

The Greeks and Romans did it a lot after gathering slaves, chillin, smokin herb, and thinking about life and shi cuz they ain't working no jobLOL.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Let's be honest here.
How many of us here at their age didn't go spouting pseudo-philosophical nonsense because we thought "I've like, totally got everything figured out ever!"
The difference is, they're the children of famous people, and what they say becomes public.

This sums it up really well
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-awful-truths-smith-kids-interview-revealed-about-us
Everyone spouted complete shit as a teenager. Most of us, however, were not interviewed.

One day, they'll either look back and cringe or give even weirder interviews. My money's on the latter.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

I doubt that she has the slightest clue of what she's actually reading. Don't get me wrong, she could be an exceptionally smart kid for all I know and she could be amazing at these kinds of subjects, but quantum physics just isn't something you pick up and learn. A lot of mathematics and physics needs to be read and understood first before you even have the basic tools to skim through a textbook about such problems.

While I think a very large portion of the population is actually smart enough to get into it eventually if they had enough time and good professors to explain it to them well enough, it's just not something a 14-year-old can achieve on her own.

If she's reading anything about quantum physics, it's probably some form of popular science which very, very vaguely explains the findings of quantum physics. And it's great if she's actually brought up so that she is interested in science so much, but when she says that she's 'reading quantum physics' it comes of as self-loving bullshit.

Or maybe Will Smith managed to pump out one of the greatest child prodigies of our time.

Or, and stay with me on this one because it's gonna get a bit 'out there', maybe we shouldn't be taking everything two angsty teenagers are saying so seriously just because their dad had a few good acting roles. I sure as hell wouldn't want most of the stuff I said at that age anywhere near the news. Crazy, I know.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Assid Rane
At one point, there were 3 or 4 individuals using this avatar.
Obscene was the first. Then you pansies went and copied him and lost track.
Please be OT
Ur a pansy.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by ultimate-slash
Yeah, I'll have what they're having please.

Rich parents and homeschooling?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Rich parents and no-schooling?

FTFY
Quote by Zaphikh
Anybody can certainly read a book about quantum physics from beginning to end. It's another thing entirely if they understood a word of what was presented. Even so, understanding quantum physics is elementary stuff compared to developing real-world applications of the information.

Get a load of this guy
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Get a load of this guy

Page 1 of 2