never bid

so was just wondering what is the most or least you have bid in an ebay auction?
banning TS

I start the bid at $25

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
26$
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
I have a theory TS is a part of some powerful alien race and is preparing the armada for a full scale invasion except TS is like the Invader Zim of aliens and is instead gathering information by shitposting on an internet forum.
The most I bid was about $180 for a job lot of cameras. Lost it though. I always find that bidding for odd or arbitrary numbers helps, as people usually round, making it easier to with by a few pence.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by Xiaoxi
banning TS

I start the bid at $25

bid reserve not yet reached.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
This is probably not only your worst thread, but the worst thread in internet history.
Quote by TheChaz
This is probably not only your worst thread, but the worst thread in internet history.

#BringBackTheDickThreads
Quote by theguitarist

bid reserve not yet reached.

I've upped my bid to $2,500.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
most was $1000
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.