Elk
0 0%
Moose
1 1%
Rat
0 0%
Voters: 72.
Page 1 of 2
What is your favorite animal to sink your carnivorous teeth into? Which animal's tears and suffering make you the happiest?
soy beans

srsly i used to very much like monkfish
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
i'm starting a meat club at school with some friends

we're gonna eat python and mako shark and whatever else is under $50 per lb
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
any baby animals.

babies are delicious.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Salmon

closely followed by southern fried chicken/spicy chicken wings

Salmon cooked properly in a restaurant, using one of the proper salmon cookers, is the best food in the world
Quote by ultimate-slash
I prefer fish.
Mackerel, eel, fried anchovy...

smoked mackrel with black peppercorns on is really nice

same with haddock

fish is soo good, and I'm hungry now, but I've got to wait another hour or so for dinner yet
Last edited by Bladez22 at Nov 20, 2014,
Quote by jakesmellspoo
any baby animals.

babies are delicious.
even harlequinn babies?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Pork.

Under pork there is bacon, sausages, ham. Such a great variety of tasty flesh to devour.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Fish is best. Chicken is next best
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by Banjocal
even harlequinn babies?

stop it.

you're bringing back images from when i googled what they were while playing Binding of Isaac.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
stop it.

you're bringing back images from when i googled what they were while playing Binding of Isaac.
I've been playing that recently. Good game.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Lamb is super super nice when it's a good cut and cooked right. But, beef is easy to work with I think.

So lambeef
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Chicken or beef. I'm allergic to fish and shellfish, so chicken's the next best option.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Definitely beef. Goddamn.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Beef or Lamb.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
beef is my favourite then chicken then fish

the rest i'm not too keen on
Smoked penis
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
fixed your poll a bit.

I'm all about venison right now despite the expense, kinda wish I was in the US and could just go shoot some deer and then chop the kill up into loads of steaks and fill my big american garage freezer up.

Would like to try elk though, looks like a perfect blend between venison and beef.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
excuse me this restaurant does not have vegan options
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
excuse me this restaurant does not have vegan options

I can do you a glass of water with your choice of citrus slice.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I can do you a glass of water with your choice of citrus slice.

yes hold the slice tho
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Baby Joel
Lamb is super super nice when it's a good cut and cooked right. But, beef is easy to work with I think.

So lambeef

this just reminded me about this one time i made lamb stew.

*drool*

lamb stew > beef stew.

too bad lamb is so damn expensive and hard to find a good cut.

either you pay a ridiculous amount of money for a huge chunk of it, or you buy a bunch of shit on the bone and have to do some surgical shit to prep it.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
no option for moose

sorry.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
this just reminded me about this one time i made lamb stew.

*drool*

lamb stew > beef stew.

too bad lamb is so damn expensive and hard to find a good cut.

either you pay a ridiculous amount of money for a huge chunk of it, or you buy a bunch of shit on the bone and have to do some surgical shit to prep it.

lamb is cheaper than beef here lol. can get two nice sized leg steaks for the price of one nice beef cut.
O.K.

~ Bill Watterson

O__o
curry goat
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Toss up between game birds and venison, and seeing as how no one voted for game birds I wish I could take back my vote.
Quote by theguitarist
lamb is cheaper than beef here lol. can get two nice sized leg steaks for the price of one nice beef cut.

jeez man. let's start an exchange website where you can trade different meats.

i think lamb prices are so high here because all we seem to get is stuff from Australia. we might have some kind of ban on meat n stuff from the UK because of mad cow or something.
Page 1 of 2