Page 1 of 2
Hey all,

I'm sure almost no-one will remember me; but I'm an old, old member of this forum haha.

I've been away doing University & stuff, and never really bothered checking in on the ol' Pit. As my title suggests, anything you guys would recommend reading from the past half decade? =)

Thanks!
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
baby joel ruined ug
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
dead ruined ug
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Nothing much. Just pretend Eastwinn is Zoot and everything makes sense.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
absolutely nothing

get out while you can

this place is like Rapture
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Quote by necrosis1193
Nothing much. Just pretend Eastwinn is Zoot and everything makes sense.

Holy hell, Zoot is a name I hadn't thought about in quite some time haha.
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
UG 2014: The Feminism Wars

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
There's like three different things to talk about and none of them are fun.
Quote by behind_you
we lost our sigs for a few weeks

but now they're back

the chat thread ruined ug

were they actually deleted? i was wondering about that. i had some awesome 5 year old quotes in there, i wasn't planning on changing them. thanks UG admins
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
baby joel ruined ug

Quote by Trowzaa
dead ruined ug

Quote by behind_you

the chat thread ruined ug

all of these things are me

I'm sorry
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
2011 was 3 years ago.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I caught fire and made a sandwich, the other guys fell down a well and didn't know if they were coming back. I heard a story about some guy telling me about the way things used to be, but then i remembered that the past isn't what you assume it is, it is what you assume it is.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by TomD03
As my title suggests, anything you guys would recommend reading from the past half decade? =)

No, the pit went to complete shit and has been for a few years. Longer than the past 5, actually.
Sam Brockmann's off the market, sorry ladies.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
You've missed about 12 other people coming back and asking the same damn question where they get the same damn responses.
Also everyone talking about how the pit has gone to shit but nobody doing anything about it, yet still staying here, so the pit isn't as bad as they want you to think
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Last edited by BjarnedeGraaf at Nov 20, 2014,
No idea, I swear I only get to see half the shit that happens here in the pit.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Also everyone talking about how the pit has gone to shit but nobody doing anything about it, yet still staying here, so the pit isn't as bad as they want you to think

You would say that, you've only been here 2½ years. This is all you know
ive only been here for three years but it's been kinda shit as always. just a lot less people now and the dirty commies took our sigs away for a while.
Quote by sam b
You would say that, you've only been here 2½ years. This is all you know

well honestly even then there were a lot more users here regularly. that's the main reason i started posting.

even so, it's easy to tell it's dying.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Last edited by iHurricaneGTR at Nov 20, 2014,
Quote by TomD03
Hey all,

I'm sure almost no-one will remember me; but I'm an old, old member of this forum haha.

I've been away doing University & stuff, and never really bothered checking in on the ol' Pit. As my title suggests, anything you guys would recommend reading from the past half decade? =)

Thanks!

oh so much...
Every thread is either about feminism or becomes directed to a discussion of feminism. dogespeak was everywhere about 6 months ago. There was a communism phase that followed the atheism phase. Now everyone hates communism and atheism.
ok real talk, humour is now based on overwhelmingly thick in-your-face self-satire.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Welcome back, Satchmo…

Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by Nero Galon
No idea, I swear I only get to see half the shit that happens here in the pit.

But what is half of nothing?
Quote by TomD03
Hey all,

Thanks!

Dear TomD03,

Welcome back! I hope that you had a wonderful break and enjoyed special time with friends and family. Time away from our everyday tasks can be remarkably restorative. I am confident that, as always, you return to your community with renewed enthusiasm and vigor.

Your return provides an ideal time to reflect on where we have been and where we are heading. As we continue to celebrate our first couple of years as an institution, we recognize the formative events that helped make U.G the extraordinary institution that it is today. We also look forward with excitement to the future. When I began my tenure as a pit monkey, it was my goal to build on this tremendous foundation to make U.G the place to be for the 21st Century. I am extremely pleased to be able to say that we are well on our way.

Last year, in addition to celebrating Doge and launching a $450 million Capital Campaign, we hosted the Shoopcrazysam23_atax thread: Transforming The Pit, which was extremely well-received. Nearly 500 people, including numerous member of other forums, engaged in powerful shoop about the future of shooping and learning in general and as it relates specifically to the pits health. It was also in the pit, that we unveiled our New Kitchen Strategy, which, after years of dedicated effort on the part of so many members, has seen the word kit**en banned in 2014 and maybe for following years. This year will see the completion of our efforts to make a version of the pit available through the world, generating materials that will further enrich the learning experience for our residential students. And this is just the beginning of many transformative changes that, just like many years ago, will project the pit as the leading institution of higher education in the field of public health. In terms of new shoop threads, implementation will be the key word for 2014 and beyond.

In sum, 2014 started with great promise of even greater accomplishments for the pit. This year, the forum celebrations will continue, including plans to embed a time capsule in its resting place in Russia, where it will remain for the next 50 years. Please check the website in the coming days for information about the upcoming placement ceremony. There will also be several academic events to continue to celebrate Vance Miller. The Pit Monkey festivities will culminate on Commencement, which will be a very special day.

Thank you for all that you do to make Harvard School of Public Health The Pit such a thriving community.

With my best wishes for a healthy and productive future,
Ultimateguizar.

tldr: hey.
Last edited by UltimateGuizar at Nov 21, 2014,
Quote by TomD03
Hey all,

Thanks!

hello alberta person
Quote by TheChaz
Every thread is either about feminism or becomes directed to a discussion of feminism. dogespeak was everywhere about 6 months ago. There was a communism phase that followed the atheism phase. Now everyone hates communism and atheism.

we don't hate commies we are just reforming commies
shut up

eastwinn makes us think about stuff sometimes

or tries to

and then people are like

"yeah **** this guy"

because he types

weird

like this.
Page 1 of 2