what were your favourite memories when you were at school?

for me

seeing my mate slip on the ice outside of school.
None of them. School was nothing but boredom.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
The time I opened my exam results and all the hard work had paid off to allow me a firm grounding and get a good job whilst all my friends who dicked about wept about their future.

Pay attention in school kids! *Cheesy grin*
Grade School - My friend setting a treadmill to full speed, jumping on it sideways, and achieving flight as well as a rash.

Associate's Degree - The day the school had a fire, and someone hastily put up a sign saying "Campus is temperliy closed due to recent a fire"

Bachelor's Degree - Figuring out that university isn't about the subjects you're learning, it's about being able to handle life stresses on top of responsibility, and to be a good person.
1st ever MOD challenge winner
Rush Club Member #5
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Member #4 of The Geddy Lee Fan Club
Member #21 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join
slipping on the ice outside of school while my mates just watched :0
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I don't really have any. I was homeschooled. But for the one year that I went to public school, all I remember is being bullied.
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Last edited by songbird64 at Nov 21, 2014,
Fapping in the janitor's closet while my mate slip on the ice outside of school.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
me and my buddy hanging in a ditch listening to taking back sunday cause he didnt want to go to baseball practice and didn't want his dad to find out
For me, during the age of like 13-14 I moved from Wales to France and went through school there. It didn't work out and I returned to my old school in Wales. That gap year was huuuuuge in terms of the evolution of how people behaved and changed in the last two years of secondary school. Puberty was finally hitting everyone hard and looking back at it is a comforting memory of coming of age per se.

I'd say I was the perfect example of an inbetweener. Someone that wasn't a complete outsider, but neither really known by anyone either. It allowed me to be around every event that happened and not get too involved if things went to shit.

The development is definitely the most interesting thing for me. Seeing people turn into stoners that lose all interest in succeeding, seeing the once confident girls become totally insecure with who they are and do things they never would have done if they were their old self. Seeing once best friends become worst enemies over reputation with gangs. Then those that survive.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
So many bully victims on UG, you bunch of pussies
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
High school - Discovering weed with my friends and doing stupid shit. Also forming several bands (some of them were more comedy acts than actual bands) and playing shows at school functions.

College - All the performance opportunities in general have been great. The parties my freshman and sophomore year. And girls.