impeach obama
18 27%
i am an illegal alien, please don't deport me
16 24%
it is ok, as long as there are no boots on the ground
6 9%
Voters: 67.
Page 1 of 4
what do you think of obama's determination to carry out executive action on immigration reform?

is he overstepping the bounds of the presidency? should illegal immigrants be deported? what should republican congress do?
I think the last thing we need to spend our money on is getting rid of cheap labor.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Every president since Dwight D. Eisenhower has taken executive action on immigration. The American Immigration Council has identified a total of 39 times since 1956 that presidents have used their authority to grant relief to immigrants. Sometimes the impacted group represented a small number of people, like when President Reagan granted Extended Voluntary Departure to 7,000 Poles in response to the Polish government declaring martial law, or when President George W. Bush granted deferred enforcement departure to 3,600 Liberians in 2007.

Other executive actions have had a larger impact, like the series of actions that granted amnesty to 621,403 Cubans between the presidencies of Eisenhower and Nixon, or those that granted relief to 360,000 Vietnamese, Laotians and Cambodians under Presidents Ford and Carter.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
i was just about to make an immigration thread. IMO immigrants, legal or otherwise should have easy access to citizenship.
banned
my ignorant opinion is that he did a decent thing and although i don't think he went far enough, he went as far as he could without making congress and republicans riot in the streets or whatever
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by deadsmileyface
obama is meh btw. hes not that bad but hes not progressive enough

good cringe, good cringe

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Proof of ALIENS in the BIBLE
Psalms 69:8
I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother’s children.

Hebrews 11:34
Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.

Isaiah 61:5
And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers.

Lamentations 5:2
Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.

Job 19:15
They that dwell in mine house, and my maids, count me for a stranger: I am an alien in their sight.

Exodus 18:3
And her two sons; of which the name of the one was Gershom; for he said, I have been an alien in a strange land:

Ephesians 2:12
That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Deuteronomy 14:21
Ye shall not eat of any thing that dieth of itself: thou shalt give it unto the stranger that is in thy gates, that he may eat it; or thou mayest sell it unto an alien: for thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother’s milk.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
my main problem with this whole thing is John Boehner insulting the president for not working with congress on this issue when Obama has been waiting for more than two years for John Boehner to do something with it after he had told him too.
Quote by JustRooster
I think the last thing we need to spend our money on is getting rid of cheap labor.

Cheap labour is the lifeblood of Western nations so yes. If Americans are gonna lose their jobs to someone, better the devil you know i.e. the Mexican down the street as opposed to inhabitants of a satellite island off the shores of Taiwan
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I applaud Obama for this. Every once in a while he shows some balls and my roommate fumes.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I for one welcome our same old Presidential Overlords.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
If they didn't want this to happen, they shouldn't have given the President the authority to begin with.
Mixed feelings, mostly because of executive action being questionable in my view, but it seems to be legal, and I'm definitely in favor of letting these people stay and broader immigration reform to open up our borders. So, I'm fine with it.

I can't believe some Republicans are digging in their heels on this issue, as if that will help them any. It's kind of a tough principle to defend, too.
I think Obama could and would do more ballsy stuff like this if the Republicans didn't shit their diapers every time anything changed
¯\_()_/¯
I know right how dare Obama make the government function and enforce the law.
Quote by CaptainCanti
I think Obama could and would do more ballsy stuff like this if the Republicans didn't shit their diapers every time anything changed

lolz
Obama is seeming to want to disregard everything that makes America great.

http://www.hannity.com/articles/content-476261/obama-abusing-his-power-over-immigration-12526886

I know immigrants who don't jump the border,but wait in line like everyone else.

These illegals should be taken back to where they came from and be made to wait in line like everyone else and should wait when contacting the uscis like everyone else.
I'm gonna go to the USA and speak Spanish and act like I don't know what's going on so they confuse me with an illegal immigrant and then when they come to deport me I'll show them proof that I'm actually legal and laugh in their face muahahahahaha

Or maybe not, cause I'm scared some racist super white guy will just kill me or something D:
Quote by Cianyx
lawl

ftfy
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by VillainousLatin
I'm gonna go to the USA and speak Spanish and act like I don't know what's going on so they confuse me with an illegal immigrant and then when they come to deport me I'll show them proof that I'm actually legal and laugh in their face muahahahahaha

Or maybe not, cause I'm scared some racist super white guy will just kill me or something D:
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by VillainousLatin

I had a border patrol incident years ago, guy asked what my ethnicity was, I said PR, he treated me like a king.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
How dare he try and be nice to people
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
How dare he try and be nice to people

Although I don't necessarily disagree with Obama's act, I have to say that being nice to people isn't always the best course of action.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Although I don't necessarily disagree with Obama's act, I have to say that being nice to people isn't always the best course of action.

What's he doing is illegal.
Quote by Axelfox
What's he doing is illegal.

Even if what you're saying is true (I dunno lol), rules are just rules
Quote by Axelfox
What's with all the libtards on here?

Are you calling me a goddamn libtard? You idiot?
Quote by Dreadnought
Are you calling me a goddamn libtard? You idiot?

Immigrants should enter this country only legally.
I suddenly like where this thread is going.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I bet you also believe the poor should just work harder
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Page 1 of 4