I've been to one or two good stand up acts but all the Comedy Central ads from the South Park site are starting to make me think that the vast majority of stand-up comedians have the mental capabilities and sense of humor of an eight-year-old.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Eddie Izzard is quality

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I like

Louis CK
Eddie Izzard
Patton Oswalt
Jim Jefferies
Ricky Gervais

Outside of those guys, I can't stand stand-up.
Quote by Jackintehbox
I like

Louis CK
Eddie Izzard
Patton Oswalt
Jim Jefferies
Ricky Gervais

Outside of those guys, I can't stand stand-up.

Yea, he's hilarious.

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
George Carlin's animation on stage was one-of-a-kind. His faces, his posturing.

Eddie Izzard always reminded me of that one odd, clever friend everyone has.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
slavoj zizek

He can't help it tho.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Tim Minchin! Cause cause.. He's incredibly smart, witty, kind of weird, an incredibly skilled musician.. And rather adorable. I've got a total mancrush on that guy!
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!
Favourites are

Michael J Dolan
Patton Oswalt
Kyle Kinane
Bill Bailey

I also enjoy Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy.

In terms of favourite non stand-up acts, I adore Sandi Toksvig and Sue Perkins, as well as David Mitchell.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 22, 2014,
Patton Oswalt
Bill Burr
Jim Jeffries
Dave Chappelle
Kevin Hart
Daniel Tosh (his first two specials were great, newest one not so much)
David Cross
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
John Mulaney
Daniel Tosh
Jim Gaffigan
Bo Burnham
Patton Oswalt

Probably my 5 favs

EDIT ^ agree about Tosh. Didn't like the new one nearly as much. His first show is so great.

I can't wait for Mulaney and Burnham to put out new shows.
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 22, 2014,
I'm not educated enough to have favorites really considering I've seen like 6 shows lol

That said I watched Chelsea Peretti's last night and it was fantastic

Other than that I've loved Aziz Ansari, David Cross (too forcefully atheistic though it was sorta annoying), Donald Glover, CK (somewhat, it can get old), Hannibal Buress, I'm struggling to think of others right now lol
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I'm not educated enough to have favorites really considering I've seen like 6 shows lol

That said I watched Chelsea Peretti's last night and it was fantastic

Other than that I've loved Aziz Ansari, David Cross (too forcefully atheistic though it was sorta annoying), Donald Glover, CK (somewhat, it can get old), Hannibal Buress, I'm struggling to think of others right now lol

i need to actually watch some Hannibal Buress standup. i love him on the Eric Andre show.

forgot about Aziz. never used to like him until i ended up watching the one where he talks about 50 Cent not knowing what a grapefruit is.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
forgot about Aziz. never used to like him until i ended up watching the one where he talks about 50 Cent not knowing what a grapefruit is.

That was funny. Good sketch by Aziz.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
actually aziz's dangerously delicious might be my favorite stand up performance
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Northernmight
Tim Minchin! Cause cause.. He's incredibly smart, witty, kind of weird, an incredibly skilled musician.. And rather adorable. I've got a total mancrush on that guy!

That is understandable. He does wear of eyeliner.