My lifetime friend's guitar was stolen, it's Christmas ad wann help him

My bestfriend's guitar was stolen not long ago and he's been blue for a while, he had a particular bond with that guitar aswell with music and I'm willing to help him anyway I can so i did open a fundraising.

Here's the whole story that you can find on the dedicated page nope

Hello there, name's Cristiano,

I'm here to ask you help raising money to re-get my lifetime friend, Daniele, his dream guitar.

Let's spend sometime talking about him: we first met almost two decades ago at kindergarted and since then we've been best friends. We shared pretty much everything: studies, hobbies, friends and pretty much a great slice of our life. I can still remember clearly us playing on the streets.

He likes to act " cold " but you know, as usual, people acting " tough " are pretty much always tender hearted, and he's not an exeption.
He really likes to help people, he himself helped me countless times in a lot of bad situations, even desperate-ish, in every way he did can even sacrificing without hesitating. I'm smiling right now thinkg about how many cats he did save from the streets during his life ( he lives in countryside nearby a street dangerous for wild cats ).

Now our lives took two different paths, he works hard and i'm studying in another place so we meet few weeks every year and, even if that never scratched our friendship, it makes me sad if i think too much about it.

Fot that same reason he most likely spend a good amount of his vacations here where I live and study and not so long ago, few weeks actually, when he came back home from his trip here he did discover that, among other things, his long time loved guitar, a customized Gibson 335, was stolen.

Our lives did and still hing around music and I remember when we were little kids jamming togheter and going around for music shops and watching him everytime getting stuck dreaming that guitar that he worked so hard to buy secondhanded. He's now totally shoked and sad, people who loved an instrument probably know what that could mean.

I'm just a student that has a part time job, it helps my my studies going on and it barely pays my bills, so raising up that amount of money may takes forever, that's why I'm here asking for friendship's sake with heart in my hands for a little help to make him happy again. Every little donation may really make difference so any donation is really welcome along with sharing.

Thanks for all your kindness and apologise my bad english, I'll update this page if there are some news

Love and Luck to you all

Any help is welcomed seriously, sharing, donating, anything that will make this goal a little bit easier

thanks for your time fellows guitarists

While you're at it, give me a cut of the share.

Edit: How can we be absolutely sure your "friend" isn't Jewish?

Edit2: ...or that you're not schizophrenic?
Last edited by Zaphikh at Nov 22, 2014,
Quote by Wormholes
No we aren't going to buy you a new guitar get a job you bum.

well, obviosuly you are free to think what you want as you are free and have the right to express your opinions but that doesn't mean, obviously, that you are committed to jump to bad conlcusion and expose them with offensive statments

Quote by Zaphikh

Edit: How can we be absolutely sure your "friend" isn't Jewish?

while he's circumcised he's not jewish, i can assure you that

Quote by Zaphikh
Edit2: ...or that you're not schizophrenic?

that I can't assure
Last edited by CrisM1 at Nov 22, 2014,
Quote by CrisM1
that doesn't mean you are committed to jump to bad conlcusion and expose them with offensive statments

Oh, the things you'll learn...
Quote by CrisM1
he's circumcised

Lifelong friends indeed.
I think you would have had better luck trying to pass yourself as a single mother of four who needs funds to purchase diapers and food. Take note from the drug-addicts on Craigslist's "Free" section; they've got the best sob stories.
Quote by Zaphikh
I think you would have had better luck trying to pass yourself as a single mother of four who needs funds to purchase diapers and food. Take note from the drug-addicts on Craigslist's "Free" section; they've got the best sob stories.

indeed
I can't blame you for trying though. Suckas want to lose their dough for another? Let 'em...
There's a long list of guitars I want but can't afford - I assume there's a load of folks here in the same situation. No chance of me paying to get a stranger a new guitar until he buys me a nice new Martin. Real shame he was robbed though, I shed a tear.
There are people starving and covered in flies and you're begging for money for a guitar.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I'm getting a la patrie etude and I'll also donate 1000$ to your cause, god bless
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
hi hello my lifetime friend's dream girl was stolen, can you guys help me get him a new one?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
hi hello my lifetime friend's dream girl was stolen, can you guys help me get him a new one?

Here you go.