Jesus wept
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
I love it, TS. I love YOU.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
my sig shows computers > real instruments

edit: i like your music but at the same time i kinda don't. cool ideas but it's a little stagnant sounding. applescooters made me lol
Last edited by Dregen at Nov 22, 2014,
I'm more interested in the boobs that appeared in the recommended column on the right.
Quote by TheChaz
I'm more interested in the boobs that appeared in the recommended column on the right.

this
Sail upon the open skies

Your EQing sucks, your VSTs are wanky bullshit synths, and your genre labeling is sad.
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
I'm on page 147, so not sure. I think I have to read the last chapter again, because I wasn't really focusing.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Quote by MeTallIcA313
We aren't in the same book.

I'm not even in the same library
Quote by WCPhils
I'm not even in the same library

I missed you Phils
What's progressive about this? This sounds like every nintendocore EDM project I heard back in 2006.
Quote by Wormholes
What's progressive about this? This sounds like every nintendocore EDM project I heard back in 2006.

Let's be real this isn't EDM no one would dance to this its in 4/5
Oh well I only said EDM cause I assumed I'd get shit for just calling it electro or something.
I'm on page 215 of a jumbo text font version cause I'm old and can't see for shit so no we are not on the same page
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie