http://io9.com/house-passes-a-bill-that-restricts-scientists-from-adv-1661140635

Established by Congress in 1978, the EPA's Science Advisory Board (SAB) is authorized to:
  • Review the quality and relevance of the scientific and technical information being used by the EPA. .
  • Provide science advice as requested by the EPA Administrator.
  • Advise the agency on broad scientific matters

Currently, the SAB does include advisors with industry expertise. Of the board's current 51 members, which are appointed by the EPA Administrator for three-year terms, three have industry expertise. But Stewart says that's not enough. "All we're asking is that there be some balance to those experts…We're losing valuable insight and valuable guidance because we don't include them in the process."

Stewart, a climate change denier who is the Chariman of the Subcommittee on Environment — and who has said that the EPA is a federal agency that he'd like to see dissolved — announced in a press release following the House vote:
"Through the EPA, the Obama Administration is aggressively pursuing costly regulations that impact nearly every sector of the American economy. These rules should be based on sound scientific assertions and conclusions. It's critical that we have a balanced panel of experts operating in an open and transparent way. This bill improves that process in key areas."

fucking hell
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I don't think that average people are stupid for denying climate change. I think they are stupid for not making money off of it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by captainsnazz
wow how is anyone fooled by bullshit like this and why is nobody doing anything about it

People don't care
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing

Obligatory

In all seriousness, financial interests (like the GOP) are trying to do away with several agencies/groups/internal departments of the Union. Including the EPA, and the Department of Education.

brb joining the USMC
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
lol

even my ultra conservative libertarian extremist family doesn't deny climate change and they believe that the earth is only 6000 years old

There's a special kind of stupidity that comes with climate change denial
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
i have been performing a case study on my father, a climate change denier, for some years now

it's horrific
i don't know why i feel so dry
*horrifical
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie