When did I know?

When a guitarist asked me if I knew what a "chord" was....

When I wouldn't leave peoples porches, til they paid me for the pizza.....

When I stole the 9 volt battery out of my smoke detector, to power my active pickups...

How about you guys?
When you walk into the Bass Pro Shops all excited and find yourself saying, "Wait. What? FISH?"
Good one! BTW, I got a two pack of 9 volts. One for my bass, the other for the smoke detector. Safety First!
When, after some sort of psychological blackout, you find yourself standing with a weapon in your hand among four dead bodies: three of them clutching instruments, and one clutching a microphone.

And somehow, you know they deserved it.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by FatalGear41
When, after some sort of psychological blackout, you find yourself standing with a weapon in your hand among four dead bodies: three of them clutching instruments, and one clutching a microphone.

And somehow, you know they deserved it.

Because we, the bass players, ended up making out with a bottle of Jack Daniels while everybody else in the band was busy shagging groupies.
Quote by Karl Marx
Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.
Quote by Spanner93
Because we, the bass players, ended up making out with a bottle of Jack Daniels while everybody else in the band was busy shagging groupies.

Hell; I'd have let them live if they could just keep time, not solo in inappropriate places, and not turn singing a song into a Miley Cyrus twerk-fest!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Quote by bloatedcorpse13

When I stole the 9 volt battery out of my smoke detector, to power my active pickups...

Quote by bloatedcorpse13

to power my active pickups...

Quote by bloatedcorpse13

active pickups...

passive ftw
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Sorry for not being more clear. I have an Ibanez SRX500 with passive(stock) pickups, but active bass and treble cut or boost. Result is the same. No battery in the smoke detector.....