I applied there a few years ago and was accepted, but tuition was way too damn high for me to afford. Plus, I live about an hour and a half from LA and was unwilling to make the drive every day, and Hollywood/LA living is waaaay too expensive for me to move there.

I talked to one of the admissions guys over email and he was a super nice guy. Answered all my questions, but from people I have talked to, MI is not worth the money. I'm getting the same audio degree at a community college for a fraction of the cost of MI.
Quote by chronic_stp
I applied there a few years ago and was accepted, but tuition was way too damn high for me to afford. Plus, I live about an hour and a half from LA and was unwilling to make the drive every day, and Hollywood/LA living is waaaay too expensive for me to move there.

I talked to one of the admissions guys over email and he was a super nice guy. Answered all my questions, but from people I have talked to, MI is not worth the money. I'm getting the same audio degree at a community college for a fraction of the cost of MI.

what college?
I had a friend that went to MI for guitar. He still does roofing construction for a living. That's all I know about the place.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!