>get to laze around all day, not expected to play
>don't get in trouble for eating the dog's food, unlike vice versa
>allowed to sit on the furniture

yeah, dogs are the one with all the privilege
Quote by institutions
this is a real problem that cats have to go through every day of their lives

what

being shit
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I've had cats and i've had a dog, I can tell you that dogs deserve that privilege because cats are little shits
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
you all had the chance to make a catcalling pun and you fucking let it go
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
^

and instead of being the the guy to cleverly do it and get all the glory you deride everyone else for not doing it?

That's a lose - lose strategy
Quote by Banjocal
you all had the chance to make a catcalling pun and you fucking let it go

Mate, the thread's not even at a full page yet, but now you've ruined it for whoever was going to make that pun.

ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\
I like to do my part =]
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by chrismendiola
No you don't, commie pig. You like to leech off the system.
yup. got my state-awarded litter tray and my very own benefits-funded play station
Quote by EndTheRapture51
We could stop cats going through this simply by exterminating cats.

(FWIW, the only species to be directly responsible for more extinctions than cats would be humans, so to us, one more species wiped from the earth is no biggie)
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
my buddy's ex-wife makes $83 /hour on the laptop . She has been fired for six months but last month her pay check was $14346 just working on the laptop for a few
hours. visit the site....
=================
WWW.USA-REVIEW.COM
=================
I am a proud #Felinist

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I am a proud #Felinist

You mean you're a pussy
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by Bladez22
kitty
meow?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I'm so sick of this shit. Yeah, haha, comparing women to literal pussies is real funny, but that isn't what bugs me off. It isn't even the misrepresentation of the terrible ****ing issues with cis male privilege and gender roles.

What does bug me off, though, is the ****ing terrible jokes about "bite culture" (which, haha, if you don't get it, is an analog to rape culture). Dogs don't possess agency. They don't have culture. By equalizing dogs biting with men raping, you're reducing rape to genetic determination, which is ****ing vile.

I hope I don't have to spell out why that's ****ing vile.

This is men
I can't be bothered to talk sociopolitics but
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by lncognito
I'm so sick of this shit. Yeah, haha, comparing women to literal pussies is real funny, but that isn't what bugs me off. It isn't even the misrepresentation of the terrible ****ing issues with cis male privilege and gender roles.

What does bug me off, though, is the ****ing terrible jokes about "bite culture" (which, haha, if you don't get it, is an analog to rape culture). Dogs don't possess agency. They don't have culture. By equalizing dogs biting with men raping, you're reducing rape to genetic determination, which is ****ing vile.

This is men

I don't think this has anything to do with feminism and rape culture
this house is bitchin
Quote by lncognito

I don't think these people had that kind of intention or even self-awareness required to make that connection. They're simply making a joke of equality movements which is despicable enough in of itself.
You know, you can always run for Dog Mayor.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
too many kitties in the city
too many strays in the alleyways
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
normally i'd agree but like, i don't think this is a big deal and is just mildly amusing
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
apart from "bite culture" that's a pretty low blow

only looked a couple though
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by lncognito

This is men

You and I were both wrong and this is ended somewhere in the middle ground of our predictions.
Quote by WCPhils
would you save your dog over a stranger?
dog, cat, whatever, I'd kill the stranger myself if it meant my fluffy friend could live another day
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Page 1 of 2