Hello everybody, i'm an ios user but i wanna change my phone with new nexus devices.
But i dont use any amp sim in android. Have any suggestion for it?
Quote by admmessas
Hello everybody, i'm an ios user but i wanna change my phone with new nexus devices.
But i dont use any amp sim in android. Have any suggestion for it?

Yes.

Stick with the iphone.
I looked into this a while back. At the time, I could not find an Android amp app. Apparently, iOS doesn't produce a lag between input and output, so you hear the notes as they are played. The input signal is modified as it is pumped through. Android apparently didn't support this, so there was a lag that prevented a real-time experience.

Hope you find an app.
Nah, no amp sims for android.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I found Ik Multimedia's Amplitube, i know it from ios, but they published for samsung s5 devices.
And I found the AndRig Pro working on nexus 7.
I have a nexus 5 from LG. Did anbody try these apps or any ideas?
From what I have heard, you need at least a Ipod and you can get some decent amp sims. Android programs have a latency issue
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
It's not the apps having problems, it's the hardware - android has a hell of a lot of latency and it's not suited for this stuff.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.