Anybody tried these yet? I came across them while looking for something else and they look really interesting. No sound clips on the GFS web site, though, so words are all I have to judge by at this point.
I personally haven't but I mean they aren't really breaking the bank so give them a shot I guess. FWIW, seems like people over at TDPRI like them.

Is there a reason that these interested you or was it just a new product and you're curious?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Is there a reason that these interested you or was it just a new product and you're curious?

Mostly curiousity, but I'm always interested in a different sound. Just another gear-obsessed guitar player, I guess.
Quote by jds2
Mostly curiousity, but I'm always interested in a different sound. Just another gear-obsessed guitar player, I guess.

Nothing wrong with that. Pretty sure we all get the bug once in a while.

Anyway, hopefully more people will chime in. If not maybe you'll get more hits in GG&A.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
I haven't used those, but I've used some of the other GFS pickups - the Alnico Fat Pat humbuckers, Crunchy Pat High Output humbuckers, and the Dream 90 P90 pickups. I've been impressed for their value for the price everytime I've used them.