Page 1 of 3
link to the old thread for rules https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1661231&page=1&pp=40

bracket

THIRD ROUND

Match J: TwinkyFist vs Shotgunmerc
Match K: rockford_rocks vs nashawa

2nd Chance Matches

Match P: imdeth vs That Old Geezer
Match Q: archangels vs Cardbored
Match R: dimebagliveson vs muffinduck01
Match S: amuro jay vs fisheth24

Okay guys let's do this.

Current bets: JWIB against me, erik (or eastwinn? One of those E guys) and archangels for me.

Bet standings:
JWIB +1, then -1
erik -1, then +1
archangels +1, then -1, then +1, then +1
Ok I was stupid and forgot to bring my copy of smash with me on vacation So imdeth I can battle on either Sunday night or Monday next week.
I should be free shortly after 3pm EST today.

And I will bet on myself and nashawa.

Take that Shotgun.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
In contrast to last week, I'm pretty much available from now until Friday to play nashawa.

Same here, I'll be around for the most of the day if you want to play.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Wow that was easily my closest match yet. I realize I accidentally set it to 3 stock so I hope this still counts.

Game 1 - Twinky

KOs - 3
Falls - 2
SD - 0
Smash Attacks - 16
We can always redo it, or go by the first two stocks (I would have won 2-1), we'll see what Jay says

I'm okay with either option (or just taking the 3-2 loss, I lost fair and square) but I'll let Jay make the call if that's cool with you
It was two. Before we go on, technically I'd have lost this match if it were a 2 stock. Do we continue with 3 stock, make you the winner, or just call that match a wash and redo it?
I'm not sure. Let's play out this third match, and we'll figure out that first one later. My parents are calling me for dinner but I'll be home the rest of the night so if we have to redo that first one I could pretty soon

This has been great so far, such close matches
Round 1: Twinky def Shotgun
KOs: 2
Falls: 3
SDs: 0
Smash Attacks: 24

As mentioned, in a 2 stock match I would have won 2-1, and the smash attack total would be lower

Round 2: Shotgun def Twinky
Falls: 1
Smash Attacks: 15

Round 3: Shotgun def Twinky
Falls: 1
Smash Attacks: 13

Wow, that was a ton of fun I'm gonna grab dinner real quick and we can figure out that first match later. I'll be online the rest of the night
You are the champion Yoshi, I think my only character that can really stand up to you is Mario.

KOs - 1
Falls - 2
SDs - 0
Smash Attacks - 5

You better win the whole damn thing now, lol.
What's your schedule like Dimebag? I'm free tonight until about 9, and probably free all day on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by muffinduck01
What's your schedule like Dimebag? I'm free tonight until about 9, and probably free all day on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Try Saturday or late Friday? I'm super busy with work because of the holiday
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Nooooooo what a well placed fireball!

Lost
2 Falls
1 KO
0 SDs
16 Smashes

Okay that loss I'm actually really pissed about. I don't think that counter should've launched me that far.

Lost
2 Falls
1 KO
0 SDs
22 Smashes

Well played. Usually Mega Man doesn't match up with Mario well.

Lost
2 Falls
1 KO
0 SDs
9 Smashes

Aaaaaand now I'm out
Last edited by archangels at Nov 25, 2014,
Shit that was intense. I got some lucky breaks.

Dang man you were really fun to fight with. It was kind of funny since you play two of my mains. I'm sorry it had to end that way in the second round You did good though.

R1
2 KOs
1 D
22 smash att

R2
2 KOs
1 D
26 smash att

R3
2 KOs
1 D
27 smash att

Ha yeah when I saw you using Mario I thought you'd win. Made sure not to telegraph my moves. Half the battle's about playing smart
Last edited by Cardbored at Nov 25, 2014,
Huh, I main Mario and I actually seem to have difficulty with good Mega Mans (Mega Men?). Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, lol.
really now? That's awesome. I need to try that on my friend (that's all he plays lol)
I tend to get really greedy with going for the Fludd/Cape KO, so sometimes I forget that the cape isn't only useful when edgeguarding
Quote by That Old Geezer
Ok I was stupid and forgot to bring my copy of smash with me on vacation So imdeth I can battle on either Sunday night or Monday next week.

Requote so you can see this. So either Nov 30 or Dec 1st.
Can't do Sunday night as that will be early morning my time. The only time I'll have free on Monday is after work 8:00-12:00. Will it be possible to do Monday?
Sorry for being away for a bit, Jay when's the best time for a game?
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Page 1 of 3