I am in need of help choosing an amp. I just received my electric guitar yesterday (Epiphone Les Paul Standard Pro) and now I need to get an amp for it. The issue is I live in an apartment setting so it cannot be too loud and it would be helpful to be able to use headphones if needed. I am not sure what I would be using it for yet as I am fairly new to electric (been playing acoustic for years). I don't have any intentions right now of going on gigs but I may use it at church for worship which is a small church but there's no guarantee of that right now.

The sound I am really looking for is from the band Hillsong or Hillsong United. I thought about going with the Line 6 Spider but there is no delay on it and I hear running pedals through it does not sound too good. Hillsong makes heavy use of delays (especially dotted eighth note delay) and some general distortion so not having a delay is a big issue. I also thought maybe I should just go with something along the lines of a POD but I may want to hear the guitar without headphones too.

I've looked at some tube amps but it sounds like a lot of them are loud which might not work for being in an apartment. I've looked at the VHT Special 6 but a guitar shop told me to stay away from those since they're imported. They recommended a peavy or a Blues Jr. I love the sound of Marshall's. I've also looked at the Blackstar HT-1R which is only 1 watt all tube amp and seems decent but I just do not know.

Ultimately I wanted to go with a Full drive 2 MOSFET pedal and a Boss DD7 with footswitch for dotted eighth delay to start with but I am really confused on what I should do amp wise.

Here are some examples of the type of songs I would like to play:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdfB6lU1uTc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plAPJ-GeGgk

Price range is iffy. I was originally looking at the spider or even Marshall MG series like $100 range but the Low watt tube amps are around 300, I would like to stay under 350 if possible. Any suggestions or advice?
If you go the POD route you can pick up a powered monitor to play without headphones
Randall RM100(Recto/KH-2/XTC)
Peavey 5150 212
Peavey 6505+112(head)
Peavey VTM 120
Peavey Windsor
Crate GX-130C
Randall RG100ES
Randall RH300G3
Randall RX120RH
POD HD500
Quote by teamscorpions
If you go the POD route you can pick up a powered monitor to play without headphones

This, but I prefer the Zoom G3/5. Both are fairly even, so it's worth trying both to see which you get on best with.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Are either the POD or the Zoom G3/5 good with delay. A lot of the songs I like involve switching between cleans w/ delay and overdrive (without delay)
Pod and Vox Tonelab do Hillsong stuff well. This is the ticket for apt living.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Hmm, the POD HD500 looks pretty tempting. Is that a good POD and worth the price?