So I recently put a thread up as I'm looking for a new amp for harder rock styles (maybe a bit of metal) and i wanted something that could take pedals well, mostly to be used at bedroom levels but needs to be able to keep up with drums also, for under £400. I was recommended Jet City amps and was fairly impressed, however I stumbled across this Trace Elliot on eBay and Gumtree, Id still have spare change for pedals with this, opinions on it? Ive struggled to find videos of it as it seems to be fairly uncommon (but i wouldnt say "rare" like the advert states.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/other-guitar-accessories/trace-elliot-speed-twin-c50-rare-all-tube-vintage-classic-amplifier/1089750028
IIRC that one is a hybrid. My Trace Elliot Tramp is still sitting in bits next door after I cannibalized my speakers because the preamp and the reverb unit died, pretty solid amps, they didn't sound amazing when compared to a tube amp though... But on it's own it's solid.
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Quote by Fisheth24
IIRC that one is a hybrid. My Trace Elliot Tramp is still sitting in bits next door after I cannibalized my speakers because the preamp and the reverb unit died, pretty solid amps, they didn't sound amazing when compared to a tube amp though... But on it's own it's solid.

Says all tube in the ad?