Probably the most important decision I'll ever make in my life, and you must help me.

My GF is out all night, so I'm not cooking dinner.. What do I get to eat?

There's a Quesadilla place (creatively called "Quesadilla") that I've never been to. I've never been to the Popeyes that just opened in my town. There's also Wendy's. There's a lot of choices, and I don't know what to do with myself.

You can suggest home cooked meals too, but not too expensive, since I have no food in my house and I'd have to go buy all the shit.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Quote by UltimateGuizar
beans and toast

ma fuckah, dis ain't the UK.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Quote by UltimateGuizar
beans and toast

beans and toast?

sounds a bit too complicated for my liking
Quote by So-Cal
beans and toast?

sounds a bit too complicated for my liking

It's easy, you just pour the beans down into the toaster and mash the bread in there too.
Then when it's done you scrape it out with a knife.
I know because I'm a chef who makes food.
Wait.. girlfriend is out of town and you can't cook? lol poor old fashioned lad are you, m8
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
Wait.. girlfriend is out of town and you can't cook? lol poor old fashioned lad are you, m8

Re-read what I said, m80.

I can cook way better than she can, I usually cook dinner. Thing is I usually make for 2 if I'm cooking. I ain't cooking for 1, **** that.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

Heroin.

Oo ooh that smell
Can't you smell that smell
Oo ooh that smell
The smell of death surrounds you
Hey, you're a fool you
Stick them needles in your arm
Just a fool, just a fool, just a fool

*Twangalang*

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by UltimateGuizar
It's easy, you just pour the beans down into the toaster and mash the bread in there too.
Then when it's done you scrape it out with a knife.
I know because I'm a chef who makes food.

hey man thanks for the advice but i must have done something wrong because for some reason my toaster went on fire. i guess i'll just have to stick to the simple recipes from now on
You guys suck. I ended up with a sandwich/fries from KFC and some popcorn chicken with honey mustard dipping sauce. I only went there because it's closest.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

we're in the same time zone but i don't eat dinner for another 2.5-3 hours

weird
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by icanhasgodmode
How are Canada and Spain in the same time zone?

(if your locations are legit)

i'm back home to the east coast for thanksgiving
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by naedauuf
You guys suck. I ended up with a sandwich/fries from KFC and some popcorn chicken with honey mustard dipping sauce. I only went there because it's closest.

The last food I ate at KFC before it gave me a terrifying cause of food poisoning was popcorn chicken. Enjoy for meal man.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
The last food I ate at KFC before it gave me a terrifying cause of food poisoning was popcorn chicken. Enjoy for meal man.

That's so weird. I actually haven't had it for about 7-8 years because it gave me food poisoning the last 3 times I ate it (in a row). I had it about 3 times in the last 5 or so months and have been fine.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

while you're sitting at home thinking what to eat, your girlfriend is across town getting the burmese special extra toasted by 3 lads in a van

in other words make a sandwich
pinga
You had a choice between Popeye's and KFC and you chose KFC? Something's wrong with you.

I have a KFC within a twenty second drive from my house whereas Popeye's is fifteen minutes, and I still choose Popeye's every time.

Wendy's would be a good option, only for the Portabella Bacon Cheeseburger. Have one next time if you're into mushroom on burgers.

Disclaimer: I work for Wendy's but I am not paid or asked to advertise.
I've never had Popeyes, idk. It pretty new in Canada. Looks good, but it's pretty much the same distances for me. I'd rather go with something I know.
Quote by MetalGS3SE

the only people who enjoy kfc are people who've never had real fried chicken
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
i ate at a Mexican place creatively called "Mexican" yesterday.

good shit though.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by naedauuf
I've never had Popeyes, idk. It pretty new in Canada. Looks good, but it's pretty much the same distances for me. I'd rather go with something I know.

Popeye's is honestly the best fried chicken joint where I've ever eaten, and KFC is the worst. I also don't like trying new things but I would highly suggest you give it a go.
Quote by naedauuf

Our ****ing KFC doesn't carry popcorn chicken anymore, I'm jelly.

You should've just gotten drunk and played videogames.
I had Wendy's yesterday and it made my tummy sad

so take that however you will.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
This is the sort of thread I'd make.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA