My god man, you've evolved so much since the last time i saw one of your videos. You always had chops, but now you have the melody too. You sound a LOT like petrucci. Loving the stuff man. Would you wanna collab on an instrumental?
Oh God...I did not expect that. The overall melodic concept is fine individually but your playing is one of the cleanest I've ever seen. I'd trade a lot to just sweep that clean... Keep on going like this and hopefully we'll hear a lot of your great accomplisments in the near future!
SR7s,
The lead guitar gives me a David Gilmour vibe (a compliment) in the first half. Yes, this is much more melodic than your other recent video. I prefer the melodic slow first half to the flashy fast second half (technically impressive though). Nice playing!
Quote by awesomo41894
My god man, you've evolved so much since the last time i saw one of your videos. You always had chops, but now you have the melody too. You sound a LOT like petrucci. Loving the stuff man. Would you wanna collab on an instrumental?

Thanks, man! Of course I would love to do a collab

Quote by Racaycah
Oh God...I did not expect that. The overall melodic concept is fine individually but your playing is one of the cleanest I've ever seen. I'd trade a lot to just sweep that clean... Keep on going like this and hopefully we'll hear a lot of your great accomplisments in the near future!

Thanks a lot! Glad you liked it!

Quote by aaron aardvark
SR7s,
The lead guitar gives me a David Gilmour vibe (a compliment) in the first half. Yes, this is much more melodic than your other recent video. I prefer the melodic slow first half to the flashy fast second half (technically impressive though). Nice playing!

Thanks for your comment!
Wow, very impressive!

Your playing is great combination of melody, fast technicality and clean precision.
I actually enjoyed the first half at least as much as the "widdly widdly" part, if not even more. I like the build up from slow and moody to fast and intense, though.

Amazing work, mate!
Awesome!! You dont sacrifice feel with shred, which is something a lot of skilled guitar players lack. I feel the fast part went on a bit too long, but over real classy soulful stuff
Quote by SR7s
Thanks, man! Of course I would love to do a collab

Thanks a lot! Glad you liked it!

Thanks for your comment!

I sent you a message on here man about the collab