Hi. This is my first post. I´m from Mexico, i want to buy a Yamaha guitar, first of all, i need your help to identify the model, where it was made? The only thing i know about the guitar is that it has a TRS PRO bridge. Thanks in Advance.
Attachments:
plantilla-500.jpg
That would be a 1992 RGZ621P in large flake Metallic 3 color sunburst. Seems to be conflicting info on whether or not they are made in Japan or Taiwan. I would guess Japan on that model.

Its pretty bad azz...btw. How much are they selling it for?
Last edited by Fastmerc at Nov 26, 2014,
Quote by Fastmerc
That would be a 1992 RGZ621P in large flake Metallic 3 color sunburst. Seems to be conflicting info on whether or not they are made in Japan or Taiwan. I would guess Japan on that model.

Its pretty bad azz...btw. How much are they selling it for?

Fastmerc, the guitar cost 215 USD include hard case (don´t know if it´s original or not) the seller says the guitar fits pretty well!

Is it worth for the price?

Thanks for your comment.
I can't say Im familiar with used values of those, but I have heard very good things about the guitars and how they play. They may be the only production guitar with a neck as thin or thinner than the original wizards on the late 80's Ibanez RG's. I would love to try one. 215 sounds like a pretty good price for a decent guitar in what appears to be nice condition in those pictures. Just depends if you like the super thin necks.