Hi guys,

I want to learn more classical songs on acoustic because since doing my a-level music exams, I have stopped learning anymore and basically only know like 5 or 6 classical songs

I just want stuff such as Air on a G string by Back, or Beethoven's moonlight sonata and maybe some more Spanish sounding pieces as well (or some with a lot of tremelo technique in)

Thanks for the help
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
Last edited by UKMaster at Nov 26, 2014,
Classical Gas
Romance
Malaguena
Asturias(If you're really good)
Any of the hundreds of other Bach pieces. My favorites are the lute suites and cello suites from BWV ~997-1008
Canco Del Lladre (Llobet)
El Testament d'Amelia (Also Llobet. Both of these have a lot of harmonics! fun)
Thanks a lot! I'll be sure to check them all out when I'm next playing
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
I've been trying to find the name of Asturias for ages! Thank you for helping me
It's hard to give you recommendations without knowing your skill level.

A "standard" for tremolo technique and development though is Recuerdos de la Alhambra by Tarrega.
My God, it's full of stars!
Thanks a lot, really need to work on my 3 note tremelo picking before I can attempt that because the songs I've learnt usually just have the 2 note one with the index and middle finger
You're the one who said you want a lot of tremolo work in the songs
My God, it's full of stars!
Bouree by Bach is also pretty good... yeah anything by Bach really. And Recuerdos de la Alhambra by Tarrega - one of my all time favs

For a less classical approach, Michael Fix's acoustic renditions of classical pieces are fun to work out and improvise with/too, or maybe just to listen to a fresh perspective. Either way it's quite brilliant with the old steel strings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agcXenyUJjU&list=RDagcXenyUJjU