Its been a while UG, haven't posted here properly in a while, been busy spending my money cars, now my insurance isn't ridiculous.

Anyways I've finally completed my pedalboard and I'm coming so close to finally being cured of GAS. (Just need another 2 guitars actually).

Here's my pedalboard:

And the back:

Sorry for the bad iPhone quality.
I've had a few amps Laney GH100L (need to sell it for space) then a Laney IRT60H (sold a couple of months after purchase, quite a big let down to me), Peavey 6505+ (need to sell for space. Though a great amp, it isn't very versatile). And I now have a Marshall JVM410H, which I'm very happy with, though I might do a couple of mods.

My Chain is:
Guitar>G50>Wah>Phaser>Whammy>Amp
The tuner comes out of the G50 aswell.

FX Send>Chorus>Delay>FX Return

The pedalboard is a pedaltrain 3, the patch cables are Lava Tightrope cables and it's all powered by a Decibel 11 Hotstone Deluxe. I compared it with the Voodoo Labs 4X4 and chose it mainly due to the fact it has a couple of extra useable power supplies. It also felt more rugged.

Anyways just thought I'd share. Might sell the whammy and flashback in the future to get a Flashback X4 and I might a some sort of flanger or distortion/overdrive.
Last edited by RockGuitarist09 at Nov 26, 2014,
Quote by RockGuitarist09
Anyways I've finally completed my pedalboard and I'm coming so close to finally being cured of GAS. (Just need another 2 guitars actually).

Buhahahahahahahha
Yeah right.

Nice looking board though.
Love that EVH phaser
I've got one myself
Looks good!
Just another Sheep in the design of the Almighty Machine.

-GEAR-
Gibson 60s Les Paul Tribute (Sunburst)
1999 Ibanez RG470 (TitaniumIce-MIJ)
Jackson RR3 (Trans-Red)
Peavey 6505+
Podx3
Nice work

I'm sure you could squeeze another couple of pedals on there
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by CodeMonk
Buhahahahahahahha
Yeah right.

Nice looking board though.
Love that EVH phaser
I've got one myself

Should've added for now

I'll probably get a couple of more pedals towards the end of next year or the beginning of 2016.
Quote by RockGuitarist09

I have a few hundred guitar makers websites who'd love to test that theory!

Looks good, though!
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Nice!

I have to make one for my setup, got a little out of hand lately and it's a mess to setup!

Quick question: Is this the Whammy 5? Is so, since it's "tru bypass", aren't you better to put it in the begining of the line?
What's the wireless unit like? Been wanting to get one of those for ages...

Also, GAS is a real killer... It's a need for an Explorer right now
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Sweet board. Nice and simple

TC pedals rock. I have the Flashback and the Vortex myself. Might crab the Corona too if Santa is nice this Xmas.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Will Lane
GAS: Gotta Acquire Stuff?

Also, sweet board! How does that Marshall-block-thing at the bottom work?

Gear Acquisition Syndrome.

It's a Footswitch for a JVM.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by t1mman
Nice!

I have to make one for my setup, got a little out of hand lately and it's a mess to setup!

Quick question: Is this the Whammy 5? Is so, since it's "tru bypass", aren't you better to put it in the begining of the line?

Yes, it is. I tried it in a few different positions and couldn't tell the difference tbh. While that might be right in theory, I doubt anyone at a gig will notice
I also have the flashback (the last pedal in the chain), set to a buffer mode.
I've modded my wah, so that is also true-bypass and I find this set up best, to minimise tap-dancing.

Quote by Fisheth24
What's the wireless unit like? Been wanting to get one of those for ages...

Also, GAS is a real killer... It's a need for an Explorer right now

It's very good, range is better than what I'll ever need and it's very sturdy. The one let down is the cable supplied for the transmitter to the guitar. It feels a bit low quality. I'm thinking of ordering a better replacement off ebay for £20ish.

Quote by Will Lane
GAS: Gotta Acquire Stuff?

Also, sweet board! How does that Marshall-block-thing at the bottom work?

Yeah, as mentioned it's the footswitch for my Marshall JVM410H. And GAS normally means either:
Guitar Addiction Syndrome or
Gear Addiction Syndrome
Last edited by RockGuitarist09 at Nov 27, 2014,