Page 1 of 2
So my first post ever asked peoples opinion on the condition of a certain off brand guitar.

My next thread asked specifically if anyone knew the specific history of that specific brand. I was immediately attacked for starting the same exact thread twice. That's not true as it was two different questions. Then the thread was immediately closed.

Why? Did I cuss or threaten or call race or anything? NO!!

Why do I even go on forums. By my third post I'm being yelled at by some "pro". Like guys like H4T3BR33D3R and Linkerman told me I was reported.

WHY? Elitist jerks.
You came to the right place.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
ClinttTorres Memorial Thread
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Gone but forgotten
Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by ClinttTorres
I'll be back. I have more than one IP address and more than several computers.

oh shiiieeeettttt
banned
Quote by ClinttTorres
For what? Elitist jerks?
No no, this is a place full of love.
Full of loving people like me.

u should hook me up wit dem digits bby
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

We can talk about how all those elitists suck da big one.
Quote by SGstriker

Quote by Joshua Garcia
No no, this is a place full of love.
Full of loving people like me.

u should hook me up wit dem digits bby

One would hope.
Quote by behind_you
why not ask that second question in the same thread

edit: welp

never crossed my mind.
so is that like a maybe cuz im dtf
Quote by SGstriker

Down to fart
Quote by ErikLensherr

I just read your 1st thread, people answered and gave you advise, what more do you want
Quote by Tempoe
I just read your 1st thread, people answered and gave you advise, what more do you want
he wanted another question answered so he made a second thread

then people flamed him

eh who cares at this point this thread is going to get carpetbombed shortly
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by WCPhils
Clint? More like clit, haha

amiright?

No it's Clint.

Please don't shame good people like Clint Eastwood by finding similarity of his name to that of female genitalia.
Quote by Tempoe

Was hoping to find an article or a page that would give me a history of the company. Who made and sold them? What was the parent company? What happened to them?
An actual history.
You seem alright to me, by the looks of your profile picture. Welcome to Ultimate-Guitar!
Quote by Duffman123
No it's Clint.

Please don't shame good people like Clint Eastwood by finding similarity of his name to that of female genitalia.

I am so ashamed of my actions
Quote by WCPhils
Clint? More like clit, haha

amiright?

That's the point of the moniker genius. You figured that out all by your lonesome? Good work.
Quote by Duffman123
No it's Clint.

Cool, some people actually get it.
Quote by ElMaco
You seem alright to me, by the looks of your profile picture. Welcome to Ultimate-Guitar!

Thanks man.
i am so incredibly sorry
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Yeah, see?
On my original thread, some gave me info on "lawsuit era" guitars. Some talked about Ibanez Les Paul copies and some talked about their Les Paul copies.

No real history of the company was given and that's why I asked the second question.

Then the "pros" jumped down my neck and closed the thread.
Last edited by ClinttTorres at Nov 26, 2014,

pretentious small text, right justified signature
UG's professional coffee nerd
also UG's musical theatre nerd
roscoe's wetsuit
Quote by So-Cal
that's what you get for posting on them there forums

It's what you get for going out in public too.
Quote by ClinttTorres
I'll be back. I have more than one IP address and more than several computers.

Seriously, just take the good with the bad and don't be so sensitive to threads being closed. If the mod in that part of the forum felt the other thread was sufficient then so be it. Not the end of the world, just continue in the original thread.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Ya gotta put on the rhino hide when posting, it can be a rough crowd sometimes. Hell I made a post about a band I found on bandcamp once and I was flamed for all sorts of stuff.

1. They thought I was promoting my band.
2. got few responses on one forum, thought maybe wrong forum, posted same question to different forum maybe more appropriate, got hammered for that.
3. First time I ever went to bandcamp and was told I was an idiot because I didnt really know what it was about until then.

AND THE ABSOLUTE WORST TRANSGRESSION OF THE WHOLE THING IS.......

it was a metalcore band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont ever talk about those bands on here!!

Its like garlic to vampires. kryptonite to superman. AAAAHHHHH
Also be very careful what genre you classify a band as. If you are wrong the whole thread will become about the definition of different genres. There are individuals who i think maybe writing doctoral research papers on the subject because they get very upset if something is not classified properly.

Either that, or they are losers with alot of free time on their hands to argue and debate bull s#!t!!!
Welcome, truly love this site though. Yeah, yeah, everybody, I know teen angst, " This place sucks!!"

But I have gotten some of the best advice from people here and there are alot of stellar individuals here. Dont let the muckrakers get ya down! I have gotten alot of great info, lessons, help with gear off this site. Thats why I keep coming here. Its one of my daily stops on the internet.
Last edited by pushingthrough at Nov 26, 2014,
hey so why is this stuff spilling out into the pit in the first place?

...................cuz i dont really care lol.
Quote by SGstriker

Page 1 of 2