Page 1 of 3
Yeah, it's not the best thing to label a person's self with something as unique as personality imo, but I suppose it's good to know for at least a bit of understanding/empathy building (you're an individual, special snowflake... just like everyone else.)

But the tests point to INFJ (but I get INTJ every once in a while depending on mood).

Which means I'm the rarest of the rare 💪💪💪(a gift and a curse), and I'm always right about everything (just bad at explaining why sometimes )

Let's hear it!!
i'm also infj which are the coolest people honestly studies show

inb4 all the nerds ranting about pseudoscience lol ignore 'em
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I'm a skinny emo ass eater which is the rarest of them all
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Every time I take it, it's either BABY or JOEL
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i'm also infj which are the coolest people honestly studies show

inb4 all the nerds ranting about pseudoscience lol ignore 'em

Hell yeah man!!!!

Studies aside, I'm sure everyone can agree though, just intuitively speaking. After all, who else can say they can claim Hitler, MLK, Osama bin Laden, and Gandhi?
seae

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
~☆~skinny emo ass eater~☆~
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Quote by Ssargentslayer
i am infj. so basically a pussy

WHOA there bro, watch it man, you know us infj's are super sensitive about attacks to themselves, pls just accept me man.

And it's odd, it says that INTP-INFJs are "golden pair" compatibility, yet I have an extreme distaste for thrashtastic15 and anything/everything he represents...

But, heyyyy there Dirge, you seeing anyone?
Last edited by Fat Lard at Nov 27, 2014,
Oh man, I kind of want to make a "Which Pit regular are you" Facebook quiz.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Fat Lard
WHOA there bro, watch it man, you know us infj's are super sensitive about attacks to themselves, pls just accept me man.

And it's odd, it says that INTP-INFJs are "golden pair" compatibility, yet I have an extreme distaste for thrashtastic15 and anything/everything he represents...

But, heyyyy there Dirge, you seeing anyone?

yea but that's just cause you suck at haxball lol
Quote by MinterMan22

shouldve listened to my elaborate systemic approach to haxball and listened to my detailed analysis on why he was shit
Quote by MinterMan22

PLEASE HAVE SOME TACT MAN, I'm good at haxball I swear

(yall niggas trying to get a public room going?)

Your elaborate systematic approach means nothing, only I truly understand the big picture and am able to get the team chem going
Last edited by Fat Lard at Nov 27, 2014,
Quote by Fat Lard
PLEASE HAVE SOME TACT MAN, I'm good at haxball I swear

(yall niggas trying to get a public room going?)

Your elaborate systematic approach means nothing, only I truly understand the big picture and am able to get the team chem going

1v1 me m8

http://www.haxball.com/?roomid=~2bdc83b06d3c44cf853d49954098f85f13bc140acfc622eb3dc6c4e4cfe7c2db4
Quote by snipelfritz
Oh man, I kind of want to make a "Which Pit regular are you" Facebook quiz.

do it!!!

on topic: entp apparently

sounds about right
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Horray, yet ANOTHER thread on this exact topic.

INFP.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
ENFJ

Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(62%) Feeling(38%) Judging(11%)

What does this mean

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by EndTheRapture51
ENFJ

Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(62%) Feeling(38%) Judging(11%)

What does this mean

It means if we were to minus . 02 the 1st letter and speak in absolutes terms, you = me.

But I'm on meshuggah's I Ep after listening to 2002's magnum opus Nothing and tbh I'm against fb but can't hate reaching out just because I subjectively label some thing as fb as banal, I love u all deep down regardless
Quote by Fat Lard
It means if we were to minus . 02 the 1st letter and speak in absolutes terms, you = me.

But I'm on meshuggah's I Ep after listening to 2002's magnum opus Nothing and tbh I'm against fb but can't hate reaching out just because I subjectively label some thing as fb as banal, I love u all deep down regardless

that sounds like some good shit lard. good shit.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
that sounds like some good shit lard. good shit.

You are def a gold friend even if I've never met you and live in Burlington coat factory somewhere, you're aight *waves flattened palm-down hand left and right*
Quote by CaptainCanti
willt08

Reported. I knew there were more Willt08 multis out here.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
INTJ/P. I fall on the line between the two.

idk for what is supposedly the rarest type of personality I see everyone having it when these threads come up. Can't be that rare unless INTJ = basement dwelling internet nerd. BDIN.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Nov 27, 2014,
Quote by stratkat
INTJ

It has a lot of drawbacks.

You're damn ****ing right it has drawbacks, I score that shit sometimes too, you know. As did Nietzsche, as did Sartre, as did Marx. All hopelessly helplessly misunderstood
Quote by Banjocal
INTJ/P. I fall on the line between the two.

idk for what is supposedly the rarest type of personality I see everyone having it when these threads come up. Can't be that rare unless INTJ = basement dwelling internet nerd. BDIN.

Is it common to be a Pit Monkey?
Nietzsche and Marx were more exploited than misunderstood
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Yes, but misunderstood nonetheless (by those that follow the exploited w/o reviewing the framework) i mean shit, im supposed to be Beauvoir but I must twist her words to align myself
Page 1 of 3